Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2008, 12:02   #1
BHPian

Ferrari F1 Car In India!!EDIT: and now a Renault F1 and Mclaren F1 as well

Hello, Ferrari and F1 Fans, i just got an email from one of the Bridgestone guys.

Dear XXX,

We are please to inform you that bridgestone india has brought a Fomula 1 (ferrari) car in india for the first time.

We are displaying Formula1 car at few malls & Bridgestone Dealer's location to Promote Formula1 and Bridgestone.

Please find the display schedule below:

3rd - 4th May - Ghaziabad - EDM MALL Kaushambi, Ghaziabad
6th - 9th May - Delhi - Galaxi Motors 4-b/2, Tilak nagar, new Delhi
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]
17th - 18th May - Mumbai - Nirmal Lifestyle - LBS Marg, Mulund
24th - 25th May - Bangalore - To be finalized
30th - 31st May - Chennal - Spencer - Spencer plaza complex, Anna Salai, Mount Road,

Looking forward for your presence at this prestigious event.

Thanks and Regards

XXXXXXXX

Last edited by SohailPistawala : 5th May 2008 at 12:08.
Old 5th May 2008, 12:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

How come its only at Mulund in Mumbai. They should have displayed it at places like Atria, Inorbit or the new Oberoi Mall.
Old 5th May 2008, 12:35   #3
BHPian

Thats good news. Looking forward to see a F1 car in flesh for the first time. Thanx for letting us know Sohail.
Old 5th May 2008, 12:59   #4
BHPian

May be because only Nirmal Lifestyle has a big enough open space to accommodate a huge crowd.
Old 5th May 2008, 14:02   #5
Senior - BHPian

I am so keen on the Ozone mall opening soon in my vicinity. It would be the biggest mall in the country and I wouldn't have to travel places to see teh F1 car when its in the country the next time
Old 5th May 2008, 14:11   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
I am so keen on the Ozone mall opening soon in my vicinity. It would be the biggest mall in the country and I wouldn't have to travel places to see teh F1 car when its in the country the next time

Where is the Ozone mall coming up or rather where is your vicinity?
Old 5th May 2008, 14:18   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Where is the Ozone mall coming up or rather where is your vicinity?
Dahisar checknaka right next to the thakur mall. Last I heard that it had the parking capacity for more than 2000 cars. the initial work is done already and I can see the constructions trucks all over like battle tanks!

More information here:

DB Realty to Build India's Biggest Mall

Copy paste from the link:

DB Realty, India’s fastest growing real estate and hospitality conglomerate, today announced that it is developing Orchid OZONE - India’s biggest mall with over 2.5 million sq. ft at Dahisar, North Mumbai. Being built with an investment of USD 175 million (Rs. 700 crore), the mall promises to transform the sector by ushering the Next Level of international benchmarks in the Indian retail industry.
DB Realty has already roped in prime anchor tenants such as Pantaloons, Hypercity and Shoppers Stop. Orchid Ozone will be a complete and unique retail experience spread over 1.6 million sq. ft for urban shoppers. In addition, it will also comprise of luxurious lifestyle and entertainment choices such as:
  • Mystifying Water themed atrium by Wet Design Inc, USA
  • A 20-screen megaplex theatre
  • A 125 room boutique hotel
  • A 50,000 sq. ft kids ‘play & care’ zone
  • Travolators to connect shoppers seamlessly from one level of the mall to the other.
  • Large food courts offering world cuisine that overlook the scintillating water themed atriums
Mr. Asif Balwa, Director, DB Realty, stated: “DB Realty foresees a dramatic shift in the Indian retail scenario. As current retail formats within cities become cluttered, urban families will want to explore ‘on-the-periphery’ suburbs to experience a global lifestyle destination. Keeping this shift in mind, we designed the Orchid Ozone Mall at Dahisar. Urbanities can not only shop here to their heart’s content, but can experience a completely relaxed shopping and
entertainment environment similar to global cities. DB Realty is focused on raising the benchmarks across all realty verticals and we are confident that India’s biggest global mall – Orchid Ozone - will lead the way in ushering that change.”
The project is scheduled to be ready by the end of the last quarter of 2009.
- End -
Old 5th May 2008, 18:27   #8
Senior - BHPian

Ah Dahisar. Not far from my vicinity at all Kandivali
Old 17th May 2008, 18:01   #9
BHPian

Alright Guys its 17th May now,,, about time that we get some news updates... is it for real, if the Ferrari F1 already displayed at Nirmal Lifestyle. Can anybody please confirm this.
Old 17th May 2008, 20:45   #10
BHPian

Alright just got the confirmation... There car is on display at nirmal lifestyle.. I'm heading there to see it myuself,.. Will post the pics soon.
Old 23rd May 2008, 10:56   #11
BHPian

Hi can any one please post images of the car on display. Hard luck I missed being there!!!
Old 23rd May 2008, 11:11   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick1977 View Post
Hi can any one please post images of the car on display. Hard luck I missed being there!!!
If you missed a FERRARI. trying catching the renault F1 car. roaming the city. its in the papers today.
Old 23rd May 2008, 11:15   #13
Senior - BHPian

Yes unlike the Ferrari, the Renault will be at 3 or 4 popular Mumbai malls. Inorbit, High Street Phoenix and the new Oberoi Mall
Old 23rd May 2008, 11:18   #14
BHPian

Ha ha ha... well i must add.. i did see the ferrari F1.. but some how it did not look very appealing i mean... the only this real ( as looked to me) was the Post Race Tyre that they've kept next to the car.

Do have some pics.. will try and upload them soon.
Old 23rd May 2008, 17:19   #15
BHPian

super i am going to wear my ferrari shoes and my genuine signed micheal schumacher cap and check it out! hehehe

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks