Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2008, 15:08   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diwa View Post
Yes, they do a fabulous job of the interiors. The car looks really fresh after a visit to the MRF. They use a high powered vacuum cleaner to clean the interiors and not the high pressure air like the petrol pump service station.

You have to call 044-28111199 and fix an appointment with them. They charge Rs 224/- including taxes.

Hey thanks a lot buddy for the info. Did not expect it to be this cheap.
Old 24th September 2008, 21:02   #17
Senior - BHPian

mrf is jam packed all the time these days. i remember when we could get an appointment easily on anyday and they only used to charge 75 bucks for the same service. these days its completely booked even many days ahead
Old 26th April 2009, 20:41   #18
BHPian

Hello friends staying in Chennai city. Here i am posting something that i found while surfing the internet. I hope it is of some use to you people.

Regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HAVE UR CAR WASH.pdf (145.1 KB, 1683 views)
Old 7th May 2009, 15:34   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Murx View Post
Hello friends staying in Chennai city. Here i am posting something that i found while surfing the internet. I hope it is of some use to you people.

Regards
This company is in kodambakkam and are genuine.I have met them and are hope they are doing a good job.prices start from 2500 and goes till 10500 for imported cars and for bike 1000 to 1500 per annum.

They wax ,wash one in a month
Old 17th July 2009, 11:04   #20
Senior - BHPian

Mrf

I did a car wash at the MRF tyredrome cathedral road chennai for my Fiat Linea yesterday. It was amazing to see a car wash done fully automated. the best point is that it costs Rs.200+ tax. Very cheap for the kind of wash they give. Have taken a video which i post it for you guys

It is not jam packed on week days and is mostly free between 1pm to 3pm. on weekend it is full ( saturdays). The contact number is same as above. They also fill nitrogen at 40 bucks a tyre with free top up for 3 months which i did. They also do all these wheel allignment and balancing etcetc and even headlight allignment.

I recommend it for all team-bhpians
Old 18th July 2009, 11:03   #21
Senior - BHPian

^ I posted pics too in another thread of mine previously. Good service but it used to be Rs.75 a few years ago for the same service
Old 22nd August 2009, 22:16   #22
BANNED

Am regular here..Good service but only disappointment is they do not wash under chassis.

YOu got to fix appointment for the wash atleast a day in advance.044-28111199
Old 23rd August 2009, 13:46   #23
Senior - BHPian

seems their equipment broke down. had made an appointment and got a call half an hour prior to be told that some belt gave way and damaged a vehicle being washed
Old 23rd October 2009, 11:00   #24
Senior - BHPian

MRF have had their car wash section closed for more than a month. Does anyone know of any other alternatives around Alwarpet who do interior cleaning?

Last edited by bottle : 23rd October 2009 at 11:02.
Old 24th October 2009, 12:00   #25
BHPian

Yes, their equipment is damanged. The service guy said he would call me once they fix it.

Any other service center in chennai who would wash the car, clean the engine bay, polish the tyres etc.,
Old 16th May 2010, 21:59   #26
BHPian

car wash in south chennai

people around perungudi, tharamani, velacherry can try out this place which has been newly opened. Home
Old 5th August 2010, 14:53   #27
BHPian

Great job at Car Care Centre

Thank you ibm_jennifer for putting up Chennai Car Wash details.
I tried out the services of Car Care Centre at Vadapalani, and am very satisfied with their service, cost and results.

Took my ANHC there this Monday after getting an appointment for 5 pm on the phone. Initially called them last week for an appointment last Saturday, but they only had slots free this week.

As soon as I came in, they confirmed my booking, and my car was checked in to the pressure wash garage. The did a thorough job of the outer body, under body and engine assembly. The vacuuming inside was not as good.

For 400 bucks though, its good value for money. I left the crew a 40 buck tip, as I left a happy customer after a 90 minute job.
Below are some pics from the car wash job as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Wash in Chennai-bodyshampoo.jpg  

Car Wash in Chennai-hoovering.jpg  

Car Wash in Chennai-morebodyshampoo.jpg  

Car Wash in Chennai-pressurewash.jpg  

Car Wash in Chennai-underbodybeingraised.jpg  

Car Wash in Chennai-underbodycleaned.jpg  

Last edited by chaostheory : 5th August 2010 at 14:54. Reason: Added pics
Old 1st February 2015, 21:58   #28
BHPian

Re: Car Wash in Chennai

Went to the newly opened Auto Gleamz in Kovilambakkam yesterday. The guys did a very good job for a standard shampoo wash and interior vacuming. The cost was also very reasonable.
Old 9th May 2015, 10:37   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesice View Post
Went to the newly opened Auto Gleamz in Kovilambakkam yesterday. The guys did a very good job for a standard shampoo wash and interior vacuming. The cost was also very reasonable.
Went to kovilambakkam branch today. This centre not have hydraulic lift for proper underbody wash nor does washer has underbody attachment. Body/foam wash was good though.
Old 22nd August 2015, 20:46   #30
BHPian

Visited amaze automatic car wash in rajakilpakkam today. They have hydraulic lift to do underbody wash and automated machine for body wash. The owner is an ex-tcs employee who was let go during layoff.His love for cars motivated him to start this. He does not shy away from wiping or vacuming cars and works along with other workers. Came back impressed and humbled.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks