Team-BHP - All T-BHP Scorpio Owners with Pics of their SUV
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   All T-BHP Scorpio Owners with Pics of their SUV (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/40892-all-t-bhp-scorpio-owners-pics-their-suv.html)

I admit, i have copied this idea from Mr. pavan kadam. this thread is similar to his thread about safari pics. but honestly, i liked his idea a lot and frankly this thread is not to compete with all the safari owners on T-BHP not it is to form any group like the "scorpio group" or something. it is just my curiousity as a scorpio lover to have a glance at my forum buddies' scorpios. i also know we are a minority here and i expect very few posts here, but that would be sufficient, i think. :)

just post you SUV's pics, ICE Setup, and your likes and dislikes about your car...

i hope Mr. pavan doesnt mind cheers:

This was bound to happen! :D Bring it on Scorpio owners. Lets see your prized possessions!

Looks like this is going to be interesting. I think we have quite some Scorp owners on board but they arent as active as the Safari owners , but this a chance for them to prove their metal.

Yeah! Need the Scorpio owners to stand up.

Just a suggestion! Why can't the moderators merge the 2 threads and rename it as "Post your SUV pictures, ICE and other mods!". It can be made into a ready reckoner for all SUV owners and buyers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj_5004 (Post 861602)
I admit, i have copied this idea from Mr. pavan kadam. this thread is similar to his thread about safari pics. but honestly, i liked his idea a lot and frankly this thread is not to compete with all the safari owners on T-BHP not it is to form any group like the "scorpio group" or something. it is just my curiousity as a scorpio lover to have a glance at my forum buddies' scorpios. i also know we are a minority here and i expect very few posts here, but that would be sufficient, i think. :)

just post you SUV's pics, ICE Setup, and your likes and dislikes about your car...

i hope Mr. pavan doesnt mind cheers:

Hey buddy, thats a jolly good idea. You could start with posting your own Scorpio pics on this thread. I wish there was a similar thread for each & every popular vehicle on this forum. Innova, verna, endeavours, jeeps, boleros,... its good to see all the pics on one thread.
:thumbs up:thumbs up

hmm.. why not just search for scorpio in the gallery? youll get enough pics. i know that everyone dosent creat a gallery but IMO these kinda threads are useless. no offense to any of you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumitB (Post 861606)
This was bound to happen! :D Bring it on Scorpio owners. Lets see your prized possessions!

well, i hope i get quite a few entries!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veelubai (Post 861608)
Looks like this is going to be interesting. I think we have quite some Scorp owners on board but they arent as active as the Safari owners , but this a chance for them to prove their metal.

prove our metal! cool... lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuvd (Post 861609)
Yeah! Need the Scorpio owners to stand up.

:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumitB (Post 861614)
Just a suggestion! Why can't the moderators merge the 2 threads and rename it as "Post your SUV pictures, ICE and other mods!". It can be made into a ready reckoner for all SUV owners and buyers.

i think that would be risky my friend! beacuse i dont think safari lovers would want scorpio pics in their thread. it has quite a fan following and i respect that! so lets just leave it at that!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysmokesleaves (Post 861618)
Hey buddy, thats a jolly good idea. You could start with posting your own Scorpio pics on this thread. I wish there was a similar thread for each & every popular vehicle on this forum. Innova, verna, endeavours, jeeps, boleros,... its good to see all the pics on one thread.
:thumbs up:thumbs up

i have already posted my car's pics recently. anyways, to start off, i'll repost the pics in this thread. hope i am not the only one posting pics in this thread... :uncontrol

Guess the innova owners must be feeling the heat.Akshay1234, why not take the initiative and start a Innova threadlol:?

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 861622)
hmm.. why not just search for scorpio in the gallery? youll get enough pics. i know that everyone dosent creat a gallery but IMO these kinda threads are useless. no offense to any of you.

i actually want the owners to come in and speak about their cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj_5004 (Post 861632)
i actually want the owners to come in and speak about their cars.

dont we have the review section for that:D. but as long as the mods dont mind this.:thumbs up to you.

1 page full of posts & no pics !!!

ok, i start with my pics here, will post new pics soon:

these are the old pics i have, will click some new ones too.

NIce car and nice color.Take her offroad sometime and pls remove the red sticker on the rear.