Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2008, 23:06   #1
harpreet928

need help regarding DTO address of gurgoan

hi!
i need to know the address of gurgoan DTO office, coz i own a 1983 model mercedes w123 which is registred as HR 26G ****,, and i have been told
HR 26 is coded for GURGOAN,, i lost it's RC and i want to get a duplicate one so i need address of gurgoan DTO office where i can apply for re-issuance of my car's RC,
and if anybody knows a good and reliable agent in gurgoan who can assist me getting the COPY that would be great, coz i have to come from ludhiana PUNJAB for this job.
thanks alot guys hope i get advice soon.

Old 18th June 2008, 23:34   #2
BHPian

Quote:
i need to know the address of gurgoan DTO office, coz i own a 1983 model mercedes w123 which is registred as HR 26G ****,, and i have been told
HR 26 is coded for GURGOAN,, i lost it's RC and i want to get a duplicate one so i need address of gurgoan DTO office where i can apply for re-issuance of my car's RC,
and if anybody knows a good and reliable agent in gurgoan who can assist me getting the COPY that would be great, coz i have to come from ludhiana PUNJAB for this job.
thanks alot guys hope i get advice soon
Hi Mate
I"m not sure if this is the place you're looking but I guess the mini-secretariat. At least this is the place where the new vehicles are passed and near rajiv chownk. From NH8, take exit(number 10 i guess) towards sohna from under the fly-over take a right (the right turn is known as Rajiv chownk, before the fly-over made the chownk disappear) The building on your left would the be gurgaon courts/the mini secretariat. This is where, all vehicles are regd.

Unfortunately, don't know anyone who can help you obtain a duplicate but you can come down and speak with the guys around and maybe you'll find someone, although mostly it's the car dealers who know the "insiders". In your case, seems like you'll have to do it all by yourself, but in case you do find a tout, please do share the information on the board.

Cheers!
M2S
p.s. Would also be better if you took a NOC from here and got it regd in ludhiana as it would save you the trouble in case you were to loose the RC again.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks