Team-BHP - Looking for Palio S10 - Nice & Nego
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Looking for Palio S10 - Nice & Nego (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/4143-looking-palio-s10-nice-nego.html)

Looking for a Palio S10. Good clean body with no mods/extra fittings to the body. I heard the market price of palio`s taken a beating in the last 2-3 mnths. My friend in Pune got a 2002 1.6 GTX at you wont beleive - 1.3lacs !!!....the car is in very good condition.....genuine 23K on the odo. Can anybody help me locate a S10 at a bargain price. Pref Mumbai number. If poss also mail me at nikhilbhiwandkar@indiatimes.com

Looking for help in keeping the Palio legend alive........here in India !!!

If yr friend is willing to sell the S10 , I can give him 50k more 1.8 ?
whats say ?
provided all papers clear , on loan pendig , tax paid , no insurance claimed , non accidental !

palio 1.6 at 1.3 lakhs , man that sounds like a steal , i hope he didnt actually buy a stolen car , lolz

manson .

Hey Dipen, first of all the the car is not an S10. Also I tried to get him sell the car to me....but to no avail....Hey guys did`ya know I already have a GTX 1.6 ....hence I did not insist with my buddy to part with his car for a few thousands more....

Also if you follow car prices closely.....Palio`s have depreciated heavily in the last 2-4 mnths..especially after the launch of the Getz (though I cannot vouch for the Getz as much). I am looking for a good S10. I had been to the auto show at Bandra - Kurla complex and there I met this guy at the Fiat counter who was making fierce inquiries. On speaking to him he sed he recently got an S10. Now b4 you guys start complaining again......here`s what he sed....S10 with 3000 kms on the odo at 2.5 lacs....I did`nt beleive him either but that man did not look like one who brags or lies. Nice neat family man with wife and kids. What Say??

Also one good news for Palio 1.6 GTX lovers...Fiat is launching the car again. By May 05 expect the car to be offered alongwith the 1.2 (Economy option) and 1.6 (Power Option)...these are Fiat Reps words...

If some one is willing to sell an S10...lemme know. Dipen plz wait for your chance. :) Will scout one for you after I have this piece of machinary please: .

By the way when are all the Palio owners at club BHP meeting...Keep a place for me and my 1.6 GTX in Galaxy Black reserved.. !!

Cool,
the palio 1.6 is coming back.
Hopefully it will be tyhe new look one and will help increase the resale value of the old look (current gen) palio 1.6s roaming the street.

Great Looks + Moderate Performance + Bad Mother Company = Sad Situation + High Depreciation + Students Welfare.

Hi Lambo, I asked the Fiat guys when to expect the new shape Palio. That will be launched by Dec 2006....now that`s a long wait. But tell`ya the truth...I love the present shape...the new one is not an eye turner at all.

Do ya own a Palio. Lemme know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NICK
Hi Lambo, I asked the Fiat guys when to expect the new shape Palio. That will be launched by Dec 2006....now that`s a long wait. But tell`ya the truth...I love the present shape...the new one is not an eye turner at all.

Do ya own a Palio. Lemme know.

Yes Lambo owns a 1.6 GTX

Nick, I too am a proud owner of this super fine machinery !!! bought it second hand in july for 2.20 ... mint condition though it had clocked quiet a bit .... but inspite of that no problems at all so far ( nothing major ), though lil probs keep cropping up but nothing that makes u want to get rid of it !!!

cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf
Great Looks + Moderate Performance + Bad Mother Company = Sad Situation + High Depreciation + Students Welfare.

what student's welfare.?.. can you explain :confused:

Hi Khaadu,

I agree when you say that the GTX is a fine piece of machinery. It certainly is of "Italino" lineage. It drives superb, looks great, outraces the other cars by a mile(make that miles)...The GTX only shows that Indians want to have their cake and eat it too......only that they want to pay the price of Bread and hope to get a Cake....

GTX is all about performance, looks and is an "in & out" drivers car. But for all those guys who say this car is a guzzler.....only one answer...change gears at 1500 rpm and drive in this range.....wht do you get.....a in city avg of 9 kmpl and a highway avg of 14 kmpl......Do you still complain......No way. ME - COMPLAIN - NEVER.

How do you like my signature....let me know

Did any one turbo charged 1.6

Man......a turbo GTX....I just wonder how much that will be in terms of BHP and BHP/Ton...Angad (dealer) guys were referring to a heavily modified 1.6 engine but at that time was not fully aware of the 1.6`s performance.

Lemme see if I can get info on a turboed GTX. But man, this will be one helluva machine. Just imagine the turbo coming into action at 2000-2500 rpm which is the 1.6`s max torque response band. This will be fun to drive on the expressway and will love to see the Mercs/Skodas of the world being creamed.

Have the Italino`s done this job of turboeing the GTX?? I checked www.fiatcentral.com recommended by one bhpian....It needs a closer look.

1.3 laks is way too less for the 1.6. least price i have come across is 1.4 for a 2002 1.2 palio. s10 for under 1.5 should be good though the poor owner paid close to 7 laks i doubt anyone will sell and break money like that. looks like sachins siggie dint really pay off for the cars resale afterall