Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2005, 23:42   #1
BANNED

New City in 2nd market How Much??

Hii guys..
was thinking of trading my City for a Innova..
What price will i get for it..
24th Sep 2004. Sebring Silver Gxi model with the following accesories..
V kool film - 16K
Honda Alloys - 40K
Pu Seats - 5K
Door Trim Pu - 2K
Extendend warranty to 4 yrs - 8K
Teflon coat and body Coat - 10K
Mirror Locks - 1K
Reading Lamp - 1.5K
Black Cat security system with extra remote - 6K
Double Matting in beige - 2K
Side Step Garnish - 2K

How much price can i expect for it now?
Its Vashi registered (MH43)
Comprehensive Insurance till sep 2005
Life time tax paid..
Well maintained by me i wash it myself from the inside on sundays and take care of it..
Write now run 7000Kms and had 3free services..

Last edited by maybach : 25th February 2005 at 23:46.
Old 26th February 2005, 07:49   #2
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Man..where the hell did you manage to find mirror locks for Rs 1000! too damn expensive
Old 26th February 2005, 12:25   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjkulkarni
Man..where the hell did you manage to find mirror locks for Rs 1000! too damn expensive
everything from Honda.. told them to fit it and paid at the time of delivery is when i realised it..
Old 26th February 2005, 12:31   #4
BANNED

everything u put is way up from the martket price. but then u said u let honda talk u in accessories. so then its ok i guess. neways prices vary from 6 to 6.5 laks max. since your colour is silver if will sell faster for sure since its a running colour. if you get more than 6.5 go for it. im saying this price cuz i came across a 8000 kms done black GXI for 6.6. was ready to leave it for 6.40 so. neways whats the catch of selling a sedan and getting a MPV i love the innova too wonder if i get anything for my qualis
Old 26th February 2005, 12:34   #5
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal
everything u put is way up from the martket price. but then u said u let honda talk u in accessories. so then its ok i guess. neways prices vary from 6 to 6.5 laks max. since your colour is silver if will sell faster for sure since its a running colour. if you get more than 6.5 go for it. im saying this price cuz i came across a 8000 kms done black GXI for 6.6. was ready to leave it for 6.40 so. neways whats the catch of selling a sedan and getting a MPV i love the innova too wonder if i get anything for my qualis
Hey Jesal was the black Gxi having all those accescories as mine?? I luv the Innova as the V version is equppied with all the godies and a VVTI engine i.e VTEC..
Old 27th February 2005, 14:05   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybach
Hey Jesal was the black Gxi having all those accescories as mine?? I luv the Innova as the V version is equppied with all the godies and a VVTI engine i.e VTEC..
no no dude none i guess it was stock. but then i dont think u even get 50% worth of accessories when u go to sell. its like if u put stereo for 1 lak no ways ure gettin even 50k for it. the buyer will say like tell u what u take all ur access stuff and gimme a stock car. get my point. i dont know wht u wanna sell such a new car in first place innova is nice but i dunno if i even get 4 laks for my 2003 qualis. no use spending more.
Old 27th February 2005, 18:40   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal
no no dude none i guess it was stock. but then i dont think u even get 50% worth of accessories when u go to sell. its like if u put stereo for 1 lak no ways ure gettin even 50k for it. the buyer will say like tell u what u take all ur access stuff and gimme a stock car. get my point. i dont know wht u wanna sell such a new car in first place innova is nice but i dunno if i even get 4 laks for my 2003 qualis. no use spending more.
hey jesal what happened to thee yellow SFXi which your were purchasing? Didnot strike the deal well the innova is quite roomy went yesterday and checked it out sat in it and very confy.. well Accessories do increase point but iknow i wont get 100% price of them

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks