Team-BHP - Hilarious !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Hilarious ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/4294-hilarious.html)

fellas,

was surfing thru TV channels yesterday and came to star one ....the actor Kunal Kapoor from the movie 'MEENAXI' was testing out our very own 'SAN STORM" and the results were hilarious .. some of the quotes from the show ........i dont remember all as i was busy laughing....

1) the pick of this baby is great !

2) India's first open top / convertible sportscar.

3) this baby has awesome power !

4) the way she goes , she needs a 5th gear ! :D

5) as soon as i saw her i wanted one !

and lots more......i know a few of these lines come from the scriptwriters but still maann.......................

when will we grow up !!

This is funny, no doubt. But its also frustrating to see how journalism and the media can be bought in our country. Do you know that not one single auto publication lambasted the San Storm for its poor fit and finish? In a comparision, check out the Team-BHP Test drive Report - San Storm.

Its quite evident where San Storm is spending its marketing money.

GTO

the least they can do is ask someone with some motoring sense to write down the script for such shows.. & not make fool out of themselves:-(

I totally agree with NC as even i had seen that programe and i coudnt understand as to why a actor was certifying a car. it was obvious that channel had done this for keeping in minf their profits, but on a show like that wherein we trust their reviews as they had earlier featured beetles also (correct the spelling if i m wrong) they shouyld have been more careful while showing this feature.

i have also seen a black san storm in vashi area and any adult
sitting with the top up looks like somebody sitting in ill fitting chair.

god when will ppl understand to stand up for what they feel.

so i m pround of thbhp that it does stand for what it is.

shubbhi

Quote:

Originally Posted by manaa45
i have also seen a black san storm in vashi area and any adult sitting with the top up looks like somebody sitting in ill fitting chair.

i have seen this same san storm with 2 hot looking chicks ....wanted to chase it down (for the chicks not the car guys will be guys) :D but sadly i was moving in the opposite direction !

Duh !!! This is the limit. The San is one car I really wanna forget that I test drove :D

Maybe we'll really see Kunal Kapoor drive around town in one hehe

Dippy

hey dippy

one of ur tbhp meet's drive u will surely find kunal kapoor driving the san storm around if only he is having his brains in his head instead of his knees ( must be in his knnes when he was describing the car) :).

and nc do u want to chase chick without brains? any body buying a san storm might just not have any brains, i think so .

shubbhi

what the .............

3) this baby has awesome power !

4) the way she goes , she needs a 5th gear !

my 800 will pull it anyday and it has a 5th gear too

har har har :uncontrol

Quote:

Its quite evident where San Storm is spending its marketing money.
Any idea how many cars they've sold so far?
This is not marketing money GTO. This is an attempt to grab the last straw while...

Hey does anyone know places in kuala lumpur where you could pick up stuff like racing clutches carbs, ecm work ,cams etc....???

Note from Moderator:Post your note in relevant topic like Modifications & Accessories

Quote:

Originally Posted by manaa45
and nc do u want to chase chick without brains? any body buying a san storm might just not have any brains, i think so .

shubbhi

shubbhi ,

chicks without brains .... wow !! anyday maan !! :D

Why N_C what happens with a chick without brain?

Shubbhi, those gals are not the owners. I can bet anything for that. They're just taking a ride, You know what I mean?

Rudra,

now i dont need to tell a master !!

Hmmm San Storm SAND Stuck in the storm.....looks like a start for me being a critic!!!!

seen two San Storm's in the past two days, one red and the other silver. The guys inside had the look as if they were in a Carrera GT. They were dying to see whether anyone was giving them any "BHAU"!