Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2008, 15:20   #16
BHPian

Anyone successfully able to download the draw result ?

http://www.dda.org.in/tendernotices_...RSLT_DDA08.pdf

I have been trying for some time, no luck till yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
So finally the day has come. The draw is being held as I write here and hopefully will be updated on their website by 3 PM today. Lets see.
Old 16th December 2008, 15:31   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khandelwal View Post
Anyone successfully able to download the draw result ?

http://www.dda.org.in/tendernotices_...RSLT_DDA08.pdf

I have been trying for some time, no luck till yet.
Nope!

I have been trying to download the pdf since last 1 hour. It's a 2mb file!!
Old 16th December 2008, 16:27   #18
Senior - BHPian

The DDA babus have gone for an afternoon nap. The site is down and will be back sometime later in the day (hopefully).
Old 16th December 2008, 16:28   #19
BHPian

Here is result guys Best of Luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DRW_RSLT_DDA08.pdf (2.20 MB, 1410 views)
Old 16th December 2008, 17:02   #20
Senior - BHPian

Site is down since 3 PM itself! Thanks sam003 for the file. Although this one also is taking ages to download. I wonder why.

As per newspaper reports, 5.12 lakh applications were recd for 5010 flats. Nice gamble.

EDIT: Lost the gamble. I am so damn unlucky in these lotteries :-(

Last edited by nishantgandhi : 16th December 2008 at 17:05.
Old 16th December 2008, 17:13   #21
BHPian

Thanks Sam.

Couldn't make out in this gamble... :(

One of my colleagues however, got through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam003 View Post
Here is result guys Best of Luck
Old 22nd November 2010, 19:50   #22
BHPian

Finally, Delhi Development Authority has announced what everyone has been waiting for. DDA’s mega housing scheme will be open from November 25 to December 24 this year. Around 16,000 flats will be offered for the draw. These are located all over Delhi in colonies like Vasant Kunj, Mukherjee Nagar, Motia Khan, Jasola, Dwarka, Rohini, Narela, Jaffarabad, Kondli and Gharoli besides other colonies.
The cost of construction of these flats ranges from Rs 1536 to Rs 6069 per square feet. The flats located at Vasant Kunj, which have been built according to higher specifications, will attract a higher price. The cost for the new scheme flats includes lumpsum maintenance charges for exteriors and common portions.
In order to make the DDA Flats accessible to all sections of society, there is a mix of onebedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom houses, expandable units and Janta one-room houses. It is for the first time that the one-room tenements located in Narela, Trilokpuri and Shivaji Enclave have been included in the scheme.
Any Indian citizen who has attained the age of 18 years can apply for the DDA flat provided he or she does not own any residential flat or plot in full or in part, on leasehold or freehold basis, in the capital either in his or her own name or in the name of his/her wife/husband or in the name of minor or dependent children.
Both husband and wife can apply but only one will be allotted a flat in case both are successful in the draw. One person can submit only one application form. There is no income criteria. The applicant can apply only if he has a valid pan card and a bank account.
For the first time, it has been made mandatory that the entire allotment money should be from the bank account of the allottee and a certificate to this effect will have to be submitted at the time of possession.
The applicant will have to deposit a registration fee of Rs 1.5 lakh. But for the Janta one-room tenement category, the amount is Rs 50,000. The cost of the form is Rs 105 and it will be available at various designated branches of the banks. The form details which have been provided in the brochure will be uploaded on the website of DDA on November 25.
The reservations for scheduled castes will be 17%, scheduled tribes 7.5%, one per cent for war widows, one per cent for the physically handicapped and one per cent for ex-Servicemen.
Drawing a lesson from last time when the draw came under a cloud, DDA says to ensure that the money is deposited by the allottee only, a copy of the pass book along with bank certificates will have to be given at the time of possession and it will also be sent to the income-tax department by DDA.
The draw will be held within a period of four months from the last date of closure of the scheme and, therefore, no interest will be paid for this period. Money will be refunded to unsuccessful applicants at the earliest, and in case the money is not refunded within four months time from the closure of the scheme, simple interest at the rate of 5% per annum will be paid. The refund as in the earlier scheme will be paid through the banks only.
Source – Times of India
Old 23rd November 2010, 11:11   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
For the first time, it has been made mandatory that the entire allotment money should be from the bank account of the allottee and a certificate to this effect will have to be submitted at the time of possession.
The applicant will have to deposit a registration fee of Rs 1.5 lakh. But for the Janta one-room tenement category, the amount is Rs 50,000. Drawing a lesson from last time when the draw came under a cloud, DDA says to ensure that the money is deposited by the allottee only, a copy of the pass book along with bank certificates will have to be given at the time of possession and it will also be sent to the income-tax department by DDA.
I wonder, how will the banks finance it this time.
Old 26th November 2010, 16:07   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abeer View Post
I wonder, how will the banks finance it this time.
Well. I talked to Axis Bank and they are going to fund the registration money but it will happen from 2nd Week of December.
Old 30th November 2010, 19:23   #25
BHPian

Just for the benefit of everyone.
Banks have started funding the Registration Money. In fact few banks like SBI is insisting people who are going to bank to buy form/brouchers, to get it funded from them. Off course this is just to make some extra bucks.
There is also a fine line in this scheme. DDA seems to have really taken good lessons from last scheme. The fine line is that once the allotement is done, allotee can not re sale his/her flats for certain period of time (I think its 3 or 5 years but not sure).
So investors, please keep away from this scheme.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks