Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2005, 01:21   #1
BANNED

modded the venom

[IMG] hi all ..........i am sunny.i`m from new delhi.i am 19 years old,studying in second year n into my dads business of sale and purchase of pre-owned cars from last 2 yrs.i am a total car freakkkkk.basically my interests are only in modded cars and super luxury cars.i do know autopsyche also.HEY ARUSH BHAIYA,remember me?we met in def. col. the day u did that black lancer DEMONIC.i m eklavya`s friend.i had a blue honda n was asking u bout its vertical door kit.remember?.the white lancer u ppl saw here was of my friend eklavya.its a total mind boggler.ofcourse coz autopsyche did a grt job on that one.
Old 27th March 2005, 01:24   #2
BANNED

hey autupsyche,
i did a lil more changes in that white lancer through the paint software.i wanted 2 show the pics but i dont know how 2 upload it?????????????????????
Old 27th March 2005, 04:54   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by club_honda
i wanted 2 show the pics but i dont know how 2 upload it?????????????????????

Please familiarize yourself with the TBHP Rules. How to post photos is in there.

cya
R

ps - Modifications done on the computer should go in "shifting gears". Thread moved.
Old 27th March 2005, 11:33   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey club honda how are you doing? Surely do remember you.. infact you have a great honda there im sure u can do very interesting mods to your car. the tbhp rules have the right info to explain how to upload the pics, if it doesnt work out for you just email it to me and ill upload it for you aiight. Thanks anyway

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks