Team-BHP - What to shop for in Malaysia?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   What to shop for in Malaysia? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/4763-what-shop-malaysia.html)

Hi ppl, my friend is going over to KL for a week. Wanted to know what i could buy cheap in malaysia. Like electronics goods or some car accessories etc.,

any pointers regarding the place to shop for? I heard Nike footwear and GAP apparel would be cheap there. maybe a couple of shades, mp3 players?

How about an IPOD?? Im gonna start looking fro a good deal tomorrow onwards

hey dude are you seriously planning to get the ipod ?? which one do you want (how much memory)

Well there are a kot of really good car accessories shops there but it all depends on what you want/require.Well if it were me id like to import the Proton Sastria really brilliant looking sports car but that would be asking for to much even though it costs abt RS4 lakhs there atleast it was the price the time i was down there fell totally in love with the car.
You could also ask him to get you something from the flea markets or night markets as you get really great imitation stuff there.

dude i dont think nike etc is cheaper there. a friend of mine told me its in the same price range.the place to shop is one of the most importatnt things to know .once you know that then you can get everything at a good price all you need to know is where.i think malaysia would be a place to get some nice electronic stuff.it all depends on what you really want

Well i have no clue really. think i might settle for some amplifier for my home theater system (still in the process of building one) or just a DVD player.

Ipod looks tempting but i wont have that much use for it anyway. Maybe a PS2 but then I dont think thatz as much important/

SIGH!

Well its electronics then. Maybe a couple of nice headlamps for my rides too. Have to check up on the net for that one though.

yeah try to find some neat fog lamps which he can get.incase you need a laptop he can get that if there isnt a very high importh duty on it or maybe a new phone or something.something for the car a good tachometer if you want one or.....dude i can go on.
you just need to do two things:

put aside the money you want to spend

list the things you really want and can get within that much money

Well money is not a majpr constraint. Maybe can go till 80k.
only constraint is the max weight allowed. just talked to him now.

I have asked for a nice pair of fog lamps for the OHC, a tacho, 3 pairs of head lamps. Not getting any audio stuff as he is not very good with it. Also i might get a creative jukebox 20GB

Or i might just settle for a home theater system.

will keep you updated.

For 80k you could get yourself a really good bargain for all of the above along with a good set of alloys and rubber which can be sent across as un accompanied baggege and also quiet a bit more like a head unit or an ipod or a laptop or a cellphone though cellphone prices are nearly the same.
Hey i meant really good and cheap IMITATION stuff like a rolex watch for under 500 bucks and a couple of mont blanc pens for 300 bucks you know stuff like that retail for anywhere between 5000 for a rolex watch to 3000 for a set of mont blanc pens here in mumbai.

yeah imitation stuff is available in the mases out there.all you have to do is go to one of those night markets and your surrounded with all that stuff.so if you want stuff like that he has to go to the night markets

hey harrie buy a tacho with a 2cylinder option...or you will have serious probs installing it. if you buy an autometer you might have to get an adaptor... ICEMAN or KESHAV can you guys throw some light on this. ive been struggling to get one for my car...thats assuming you are buyinng it for your palio.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche
How about an IPOD?? Im gonna start looking fro a good deal tomorrow onwards

i have a brand new IPOD with me right now
APPLE IPOD SEALED BOX SILVER COLOUR

ITS A 4GB IPOD WITH 1000 SONGS CAPACITY

MARKET PRICE IS 16K BUT I AM SELLING IT FOR 12K

ANYONE INTERESTED CAN SEND ME A PM

Yeah but the 20GB one is for 19k something right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche
Yeah but the 20GB one is for 19k something right?

yes thats right

i am ready to sell mine for anything between 13-15k

so that a straight 5k off from the 19k price ur talking about

i have the box right next to me now
it wont help me much
thought will sell it off and invest the dough in something fast

if ur interested in buying it
u can mail me @ ravi.venky@gmail.com

buy a ps2 cheaper there since prices have gone up. also ipod 4gig here now comesfor 12k or even less, i dunno what apple was thinking when pricing these. ipod aborad starts are rs. 8999