Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2015, 08:23   #241
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocumulus View Post
Hi guys. Can you tell me which is the best, economical place to stay midway/ easiest daily commute to Hitech City and Raheja Mindspace Pocharam ?

This is to help a couple moving to Hyderabad having their respective offices in these 2 areas. Husband has car and will be working in the latter area while wife will be using Uber/ public transport to Hitech city.
Is the husband okay to drive 50 kms one way to office? If yes, then staying in gachibowli, near ORR will be good. He can drive to Pocharam without much hassel on ORR. If that's too much of a drive, then they can look at Ameerpet/Begumpet area. The drive from there to Pocharam, via Uppal is horrible though, given the Metro construction.
Old 9th December 2015, 09:08   #242
BHPian

Re: Hyderabad Guys: Which area in Hyderabad do you stay?

I am staying @Nallagandla. Nice to see many BHPians from around this area. It would be great to catch up sometime.
Old 10th December 2015, 14:29   #243

Hello everyone,
Good to hear from you people.
I stay in old alwal (Opp Select theater). Working at gachibowli. Daily commute of around 30+km one way. Do let me know if there are any meets.

Thanks
Old 16th February 2016, 15:01   #244
BHPian

Hey guys. New to this forum and its good to see a Hyderabad related thread. I stay at Somajiguda and work is at Banjara Hills. Its a short distance but traffic is a bit slow, especially in the evenings. Distinctly remember seeing a few cars with Team-Bhp stickers in and around Somajiguda.

Thanks.
Old 24th July 2023, 10:00   #245
BHPian

Bumping up this thread, I shifted to Hyderabad last year due to the office's reopening. I'm living in Puppalguda/Narsingi, Hallmark Property next to My Home Avatar. I will love to catch up if anyone living in the vicinity.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks