Team-BHP - The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5002-giveaway-thread-post-up-anything-you-want-give-away-free-fellow-bhpian-64.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by joecherian (Post 2616527)
I have a hella relay kit lying with me for some time.It should be working fine except that one of the connectors for the ground needs to be replaced.Available for pickup in Bangalore(I stay in CV raman nagar).

I was planning to install relay for my fog maps as the wiring has melted due to the load, Any idea if it will work for fog lamps?

^^^
Ofcourse relay can be used for fog lamps. but always a good idea to use a new one along with proper harness.

People,
I have a couple of Timex discount vouchers (valid till March '12) that I can give to anyone who is in the market for a new watch.

Interested people can pick it from Gurgaon/ Delhi. PM me for details.

Cheers,
Tapish

Motorola handsfree kit. Un-used. Came with MotoSlvr.

Motorla power adapter (again for Motoslvr).

Available for pick-up in BLR - JP Nagar/Rajajinagar/Manyata.

Have a 14 inch CRT monitor. Works fine as far as I know.

Pickup from Bangalore - preferably around hsr layout or bellundur area.

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 2627699)
Motorola handsfree kit. Un-used. Came with MotoSlvr.

Motorla power adapter (again for Motoslvr).

Available for pick-up in BLR - JP Nagar/Rajajinagar/Manyata.

Will the hands free work with any mobile or only with Motorola mobiles??

-Sajan

Have send a PM for the monitor. Let me know if of is still available. Thanks

Sent you a PM for the monitor. I know I am second in line, but just in case it is available, let me know.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajands (Post 2627761)
Will the hands free work with any mobile or only with Motorola mobiles??

It depends on the port. This one has a micro USB port. If your phone has it, then it should work. Drop in sometime (not tmrw evening) & check it.

The Gear Knob is still available in Mumbai ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by electricheart
Have send a PM for the monitor. Let me know if of is still available. Thanks

Thanks to Deepak for sharing the monitor. My wishes for a very happy new year to one and all.

Have a 700-900ml of Mobil 1 5w-50 left from the 4liter can it was left over when i changed the oil in my OHC catch is the oil is a year old, can be used for top-up or so.
Also have Mobil 10w-30 Super Hp engine oil too but its older than 5w-50 and also its of almost same quantity.

prefer mumbai people.
for further details as to contact and so on please PM me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by girishglg (Post 2616518)
"I have close to 50 audio casettes (tape recorder ones) of old bollywood songs of 80s and 90s and a few english ones that are lying idle.There are many of them to list them."

Anyone in Blr still interested in them do PM me. I need to clear these soon since I am shifting.

Got one more item to give away. My sister bought me a HTC car charger from Brussels without knowing I already had one. This one's been lying around for quite sometime now. This is an unopened piece.

Name:  image3956162543.png
Views: 879
Size:  578.7 KB

Please note this is a mini-USB charger and is a pickup/drop item in Bangalore only.

^^ IronH4WK, I will take the car charger, have sent you a PM.