Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th December 2008, 20:02   #16
BHPian

The first time you saw her? 2 years back when i was doing mba and it was probably the 15th day of my college. She was in the adjacent class.

The first time you spoke to her? Well i guess it was 3-4 days after i saw her for the first time. We had some common friends so it was kind of easy to talk to her. And actually this talk was more like friendship proposal.

The first time you got beat up by his boyfriend? She dint have one.

The first time when you asked her Phone No.? Well it was on our first date I always had the luxury to talk to her directly in college so who needs phone no.

The time you asked her out? Well almost a month after i started talking to her. Our friends claimed that our date wont last more then an hour since we both were very quiet person. It lasted more than 4 hours

The time you Proposed? Well technically i havent proposed her till date. Right from the onset of our relationship we had lots of ego problems. What made the matter more worse is the fact that we both are very quiet person. All this led to lot of misunderstanding b/w both of us and our relationship has ended in a cold war since last one year. We both have moved on our separate ways but still we expect each other to make a move.
Old 28th December 2008, 21:58   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

The first time you saw her?

High School first day. We had some common classes.

The first time you spoke to her?

Well, lots of jhol happened in the beginning and we weren't friends at all. In fact, we hated each other.

The first time you got beat up by his boyfriend?

She didn't have one, not that I would've cared.

The first time when you asked her Phone No.?

First time we met. The Jhol and all started later.

The time you asked her out?

12th grade. We had become reasonably good friends, to the extent that people thought we were going out. She rejected the first time but later on, she accepted. Sadly, it was the day school ended and she lives 2 hours from my place.

The time you Proposed?

The first time I proposed to her was face to face. She said no. When she said yes, was on a phone conversation we were having when she admitted to herself that she had feelings for me.

Were the experiences through lot of twists and up and downs.

Well, we have had our share of fights, some pretty ugly. But then again, there were lots of ups which more than make up for it.

Waiting for yours.
Old 29th December 2008, 16:29   #18
BHPian

I saw her when I was in 8th grade, she was a new comer and was from Dubai but of Indian origin.

The first time you spoke to her?
We were in the same group and I used to sit besides her bench. Everyday I used to ask for either pencil or scale just for an excuse to speak to her.

The first time you got beat up by her boyfriend?
She did'nt have any. But if there was any he would have got the taste of his own pudding.

We were in school so did'nt feel any need to ask for it.

The time you asked her out?

Come on man I was 14 back then, where would have I taken her at the most to the School park.

The time you Proposed?
Han this is where it gets interesting. In 9th grade our class was out on a tour to Mahabaleshwar. We friends were in a group all guys and girls and as she was new she was all alone. She was strolling in the Park all alone. She looked at me and at that moment that look touched my heart, I was so unhappy seeing her alone and we were enjoying, cracking jokes, etc..
Then I decided that this is the time I am gonna propose, and my gosh my heart was so heavy with emotions I went running towards her and then my all friends asked where was I heading, I said them the cause and they all accompanied me and then I proposed. OH MY GOD, She said yes. I was the happiest man [ sorry boy]on earth that day.

UPS and DOWNS, TWISTS and BENDS?
When we were just friends she did not like I kept asking for scales, pencils etc.. Then through a common friend she came to know that I liked her and from that day she gave it to me happily, boy I was shocked
After I propsed I did not talk to her for 3 weeks, then she called me one day and asked whether I was gonna talk or not. Then as she was fluent in English, I was not that great I had difficulty talking to her but now living with her for 6 yrs my accent has become very nice, thanks to her. I am enjoying every moment of my life with her.

Last edited by fidaford : 29th December 2008 at 16:32.
fidaford is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2008, 16:53   #19
Senior - BHPian

On a matrimonial website! She had not put a pic of hers but put it for me! Oh Boy! that was love at first sight. The interesting part was there was nothing filled in her profile. Absolutely nothing, still I thought that probably she's the one and I approached her. Even more interesting part is that I found her on the last day on which my paid membership was expiring!

The first time you spoke to her? 6th June, this year. She called!

The first time you got beat up by his boyfriend? Well, I have been lucky on this count she didn't have any.

The first time when you asked her Phone No.? She first called. So, i didn't have to ask her nos, I just stored it.

The time you asked her out? When we met for the first time in July early this year.

The time you Proposed? Same day, in front of her and my family.

UPS and DOWNS, TWISTS and BENDS?

Many, many, many! She considers it to be an arranged marriage and I love marriage! and the argument continues!

Last edited by amtak : 29th December 2008 at 16:55.
Old 29th December 2008, 17:08   #20
BHPian

Mine was a classic arranged marriage.

When we went to see her!

The first time you spoke to her? On the same day I saw her.

The first time you got beat up by his boyfriend? She never had one

She did not have a phone at her home. I asked them to get one connection and she called me once it was ready.

The time you asked her out? Never before marriage. Her family was very conservative.

The time you Proposed? I never proposed! It was done by our families.

UPS and DOWNS, TWISTS and BENDS? Fairly smooth and straight so far...
Old 29th December 2008, 17:35   #21
Senior - BHPian

Nice thread,loved reading members posts,wish i had something to write..!!!!

The first time you got beat up by his boyfriend? HIS Lolz..nice correction B&T
Old 29th December 2008, 17:37   #22
BANNED

Interesting bit is the answer to the question about the girls boyfriend. Most are negative except some.
Old 30th December 2008, 10:53   #23
Senior - BHPian

Guess most people are scared to mess up an ongoing relationship.
The one I broke up had been going on for atleast 5-6 years.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks