Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2009, 17:46   #1
Senior - BHPian

MCSE training in Bangalore.

Hi guys,

I am looking for centres which provides good training for MCSE topics like Server 2003, Exchange and active directory in Bangalore. There are a lot of institutes offering this like IHT, Jetkings etc. But its very difficult to fSome refernces from people who have had first hand experience with any of the centres providing training for the above topics would be great. Any contacts of individuals with good knowledge on the topics and who provide training on the same would also help.
Old 7th April 2009, 04:49   #2
BHPian

They won't teach you anything if they don't have a faculty who actually works in the field. And these days, most of the faculty in these institutes are old timers with those institute (read old students). If you really want to learn something, get the MS Press books. The language is going to be a bit of a problem, but when coupled with MS Virtual Labs, it will be well worth it.

Secondly, I will suggest you to start reading up on TechNet. That is the best resource out there apart from the product team blogs which are a level higher than TechNet but equally tough to understand if you don't know the basics.
Old 7th April 2009, 15:12   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the suggestions Given2fly, really appreciate it. I am already working on some of these technologies and now feel a need to strengthen my basics. A good training would definetly help me a lot if i am able to locate the correct person/centre.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks