Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2009, 02:12   #31
BHPian

kind of looks like the car batman's butler would drive!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
Does it Sting?

PS: I liked the below one better.
courtesy - TBHP
Old 17th December 2009, 08:49   #32
BHPian

is this available for sale..how much does this cost and what is the delivery period?
Old 17th December 2009, 09:32   #33
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

all this customization by Mahindra is only cosmetic - like plastic surgery on an ageing uglybeast.

The Bolero Stinger may look mean and so on but is actually a Sheep in Wolf's clothing because it has absolutely no top performance features such as 4x4 with LSD and Snorkel air intake and split foldable rear seat and a nice top mounted turbocharger and so on.

Therefore it is clearly a poseur's dream - for that, frankly I would never consider paying 2 lac extra. Much better to buy the stock 4x4 Bolero for the extra money and jazz it up if required by one's own efforts.

In any case, I think that my own sense of aesthetics is far superior to that of the Mahindra designers! - Sounds arrogant perhaps, but heck, I do believe I could show those dunderhead design clods a thing or two in a far more elegant and tasteful yet function oriented manner, that they will not be able to achieve even in their dreams!

I ve written to them politely about this right from 2005 when I bought my Bolero Sportz - but is anyone at Mahindra listening? Certainly not, as far as I can see!

Last edited by shankar.balan : 17th December 2009 at 09:36.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks