Team-BHP - How to create an impression on a woman with your speech
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   How to create an impression on a woman with your speech (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/58943-how-create-impression-woman-your-speech-5.html)

To get married to that hot girl.
be all that sweet and nice and good and whatever coochico you want to be.

To remain married to that hot girl
Be who you are from the very beginning.

Do you want to drive a merc with a bootleg engine.
Why would she want a husband with a bootleg heart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariendj (Post 1311956)
say a girl is beautiful than just good looking.
get to know her friends and be good to them so that they keep reminding her what a great guy you are!!

Does any one remember Hindi Movie Tejab from early 90s ?

Ladki patane ke 101 tareeke :D

A similar formula was there

How I reply to my wife depends on the situation.Sometimes I just nod (with a smile) to the big speechs given by her - it means that what your blabbering does not qualify for an answer. Her last sentence would be "There is no point talking to you". That means "I feel better now". :D

If it is something which is important and needs to be discussed, I listen properly and discuss it.

now SC is also saying wife are always right..

Do As She Says, Never Question Her, Says Top Court In Lighter Vein

Dhananjay Mahapatra | TNN

New Delhi: Husbands wanting to lead a happy married life can rely on some useful tips given by the Supreme Court, the most important being: “Do what the wife tells you and never question her authority.”
The words of wisdom came from two ‘Bhuktbhogi’ judges — Justices Markandey Katju and Deepak Verma — during the inconclusive hearing of a 17-year-old divorce litigation between a serving Lieutenant Colonel and his wife.
The vacation Bench comprising these two judges asked the counsel whether there was any scope of compromise between the two and both in unison gave different reasons to say that there was no possibility for a happy ending to their dispute.
The wife’s counsel said that the Rs 10 lakh offered by the husband for complete settlement of the dispute and divorce was too little as it was not easy to bring up a teenaged daughter. She was married in 1991 and was allegedly thrown out of the house in 1992 after which he had moved the court for divorce.
While the trial court dismissed his divorce plea, the HC had allowed judicial separation. But on her appeal against this order, a division Bench of the HC had granted divorce to him. Terming this order as erroneous, she had moved the apex court.
The husband had an altogether different story to tell. She had filed several criminal cases against him that included charges like — ‘he takes bath like a dog’ and ‘he commits sodomy’. The counsel said he had fought the cases for over 17 years and had been exonerated of all charges. “He has been ruined financially and professionally, but still wanted to settle by giving Rs 10 lakh to her for a divorce,” he added.
Justice Katju, while adjourning hearing on the case, decided that it was time for the husband to get a few tips from him about how to lead a happy married life.
“You should always agree with her. When you agree to what she says, you will always remain happy. If she tells you to look this way, do that. And if she tells you the next moment to look the other way, again do that,” Justice Katju said much to the amusement of the lawyers who were waiting their turn to argue their case before the vacation Bench. And to convince them about the usefulness of his advice, Justice Katju said: “We are talking from experience (Hum sab bhuktbhogi hain).”

source : Wife is always right, says SC - India - The Times of India

Yeah the Supreme Court really summed it up. But who so ever says that getting married lets you speak your mind is so absolutely wrong. But there is so much gyan spread out there that now I know where I went all wrong. Maybe GD can give us some real gyaan on how to stay married and yet live to be 50.

How about confidence? Does it matter while interacting with women? :)

Suddenly, I have become a great fan and follower of Indian Judiciary, especially our honorable Supreme Court.

I am humbled, I am speechless and I am simply out of words! Truer words were never said before.

I want to cut that piece out of the newspaper and frame it in my house, which I obviously can not do for obvious reasons. Now, if you don't understand what is so obvious about it, you are either not married or still in honeymoon period. :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1312725)
How about confidence? Does it matter while interacting with women? :)

im guessing that is something that the lady would understand from your talk,about how confident you are about what you speak!!

we guys sure can start our first dialogues boldly and confidently but i feel we sure will mess up if we plan to keep checking our confidence level in between our talk.try to be simple and natural
and if your lady doesn't like your natural way then i should say.. move on to the next lady in line.you sure cant marry and live with a girl who cant accept you for who you are and please don't expect yourself to act(like perfect) in front of her till eternity!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariendj (Post 1312755)
we guys sure can start our first dialogues boldly and confidently but i feel we sure will mess up if we plan to keep checking our confidence level in between our talk.try to be simple and natural
and if your lady doesn't like your natural way then i should say.. move on to the next lady in line.you sure cant marry and live with a girl who cant accept you for who you are and please don't expect yourself to act(like perfect) in front of her till eternity!!

Maaaaan! didnt even allow other less educated to attempt with a reply. You get 3 garlands for this. clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitk26 (Post 1311826)
What makes you think so ? In fact it seems that guys making serious good points are married arindambasu13 , Jaggu and Vid for example ( my guess I do not know them personally)

BTW
arindambasu13 are you in HR by any chance ?

Amit my friend, to answer your 2 questions:

1. No am not married and far from it. I share nuptial ties with my humble 800. Thats maruti 800.

2. No I am absolutely not in HR. I am a corporate lawyer by profession, and have nothing to do with human resources, except fro when I apply for leave or need to collect my salary :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatienceWins (Post 1311999)
How I reply to my wife depends on the situation.Sometimes I just nod (with a smile) to the big speechs given by her - it means that what your blabbering does not qualify for an answer. Her last sentence would be "There is no point talking to you". That means "I feel better now". :D

If it is something which is important and needs to be discussed, I listen properly and discuss it.

irrespective of the situation i always start a response with 'I love u and am so happy that i married you".

Quote:

Originally Posted by ash_blore (Post 1329191)
irrespective of the situation i always start a response with 'I love u and am so happy that i married you".

And she buys that every time? Not bad!

Mine would kick my backside. Well, probably because I haven't married her yet, but you know what I mean, lol.

Thinking:

I love u and am so happy that i married you. Now leave me alone for 2 hours so I can finish my movie.

Nope. Wouldn't work for me. She'd kick me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 1329214)
I love u and am so happy that i married you.

anybody remembers frank barone from 'everybody loved raymond'?

"I love you"?, what are you, living in a frigging fairyland. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Bangalore (Post 1312017)
now SC is also saying wife are always right..

Do As She Says, Never Question Her, Says Top Court In Lighter Vein

Shucks, I missed the "lighter vein" part and followed their advice.

Cheers,

P.S. That was the worst 10 minutes of my life! :uncontrol

Learn to listen and be as real as you can.