Team-BHP - How to create an impression on a woman with your speech
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   How to create an impression on a woman with your speech (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/58943-how-create-impression-woman-your-speech-7.html)

Most of the juicy things suggested here seem to be taken out of Hollywood movies or English novels, very artificial and seldom applicable to Indian women.

Asking tips in public forum for private matters is a sure sign of impending danger. There is no cookbook solution to relationships, one has to work it out for himself.

Laws on how to tame women

1\ You are either stirring the whirlpool, or you're caught in one. The moment you get wrapped up in her bullshit, the moment she'll lose her level of attraction for you and realise you're just a bitch.

2\ Kindness never goes unpunished. Women make conscious/subconscious tests every now and then to to see whether they can abuse a man's kindness and gain control over him. The irony of this is that their overwhelming sense of control causes them to lose attraction.

3\ You are either the selector or the selectee. If you're consciously/subconsciously showing yourself to a woman as a good breadwinner, trying to make it clear to her that you should be chosen as a "good" person, she'll assume the position as the judge, you'll be pleading your case. Again, her overwhelming sense of control over you will cause her to lose attraction. Just don't care about how she judges you, worry about how you judge her.

4\ You need to make women feel uncertain about your behavior. Uncertain i.e. you need to let her know she cant take certain things for granted. Again, if you become comprehensible in her eyes, the overwhelming sense of control she has over you will cause her to lose attraction. Always be an Enigma.

5\ You need to manifest the basic ideas of addiction.
i) Show you are a person that is quality and has a sense of power (knowledge, social status, fame, good-looks, money, physical power). This has to be done indirectly. If she asks what you do, don't go into detail, she'll be scratching her eyes out.. her curious nature will kick in.
ii) Be the beautiful wrapper around a piece of candy. People are attracted to things which layer a fundamental basic instinct. i.e. We like our french cuisine not because its plentiful, but because its sophisticated.
iii) In view of the above, you need to tap into a womans subconscious imaginative state and tease it with indirect ideas that play into her fantasy.
iv) You need to infuse yourself into her lifestyle such that you become a critical part of her "addictive" state of mind. This can be done with various symbols (gestures, images, knowledge, events, experiences).

6\ Don't give credit to women simply because she's A) Female or B) An attractive female. Rank every attractive woman you meet as a D-. And qualify her (via an inquisition) till she meets your standards. Don't bother with something below par.

7\ Like water off a ducks back. You need to be the sort of guy who is slippery in everything he enters. She must be aware of this. This will help you up the ante in her curiosity levels and want her to "control" you, inadvertently only causing her to be "attracted" to you. And will be pivotal in an exit strategy because "She had it coming, trying to tame a guy like that".

8\ Women love artistic seducers (Note, I think this art shouldn't be confined to the word player). Forget Women want pure guys.

Simple "be yourself". It has worked for me each time.

Comment on this Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

King Julian: "Well, you've got to march right up to this woman, right? You look her right in the eye, you lean forward, right, just a little, just almost all the way, hm, then you let her lean forward just another little bit 'til you're just a lips distance away from each other, hm, and then you just tell her... how much you hate her."

Should help :uncontrol

Pramod

good impression or bad impression ? lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by amohit (Post 1329358)
lol:
how did I miss this thread for so long!!

4 years of marriage and the only situation that I have learnt to handle effectively is the one which starts with "Tell me honestly...."

Initially I used to be honest and had always found myself in trouble...but slowly I realized here "honestly" dosent mean truth. It means the truth that she wants to listen and definitely not the facts.

I think I certainly deserve a "noble prize for happy married life" :D

I have heard this million times now... all married guys have the same formula... seems like i might be added soon...

afterall... All women are different but all Wives are the SAME!

Finally I was able to silence my wife... When we had a fight and she was doing all bak bak.. I went fast asleep. We had couple of happy days after that.. :D