Team-BHP - Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/59432-suggestions-team-bhp-team-bhpians-47.html)

It depends on the theme used. The Hazard Sign appears for those using blue theme and what gogi posted for the red theme.

Thanks for clarifying mclaren.

Lohithrao, i have PMd you.

Glad to see this thread is fairly active lately, keep the suggestions coming.

cya
R

Thanks Rahul, actually never got around changing the theme.

Guys we had a thread dedicated to Palio mods and posting all Palio mods in one thread but it seems to have gone missing. I tried using the search feature but I haven't been able to. Please help!

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 484032)
Guys we had a thread dedicated to Palio mods and posting all Palio mods in one thread but it seems to have gone missing. I tried using the search feature but I haven't been able to. Please help!

Its not missing. Right here : Linky

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 484123)
Its not missing. Right here : Linky

Thanks for the link. I tried searching it in this way - Search members "Payam" - Find all threads started by user and it did not return any info. It is working now. Thanks again!

how about enabling RSS feeds ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatcanthisbe (Post 496692)
how about enabling RSS feeds ?

RSS feeds are already enabled.
Click here https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/faq.php?faq=9999#faq_208

I came across a good (fairly neat) rating system against members profile on this forum - 360INDIANS / PS3INDIANS - Home . They have named it as "Bless" and "Curse". We can have some car related names to this rating convention like say "Accelerate" and "Brake". Gives a good feedback regarding users posts and builds a reputation for members. Looks like this on the forum:

I quite liked Kiran's idea. Was about to suggest a similar one after being a part of a few other forums.

Moralfibre & mclaren,

The software we use at the moment does actually support this feature!

However... we decided to not offer it due to the repercussions that may ensue. Members could be targetted or falsely "accelerated" by groups of friends etc. People could be upset due to their egos breaking due to the "braking" :D etc.

Maybe we will give this another thought in the Support forum. I like the concept of "Accelerate" and "Brake"

cya
R

Is there any thread where we can discuss Car names? I mean the ways to pronounce them?
Because I think there are cars which arent pronounced the same way as they are spelt.

Hey guys,

This is definitely one of the best automotive forums for anyone to get a review.. From what I can think of, is there a better way to upload pics? Currently with imageshack, it's really slow and pics have to be uploaded one after the other, so was wondering if there was a better way. Just a thought, Otherwise can't think of anything much.

Otherwise great work by the mods too:Cheering:. Keep it going..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 501935)
However... we decided to not offer it due to the repercussions that may ensue. Members could be targetted or falsely "accelerated" by groups of friends etc. People could be upset due to their egos breaking due to the "braking" :D etc.

lol: I agree with you. This will be an open personal attack. On 360 Indians my friend made a login for me and keeps blessing himself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laxminarayan (Post 501980)
Currently with imageshack, it's really slow and pics have to be uploaded one after the other, so was wondering if there was a better way. Just a thought,

Hiya Laxmi,

You can open up a free account at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and upload multiple pictures together. Works just as well as imageshack and you can post either thumbs or full pics.

There are more sites, but most of them allow only free thumbnail posting. I like photobucket.