Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2005, 05:37   #1
BHPian

Top Gear Tests, Rallies, High quality motorcycle videos.

Hello gang,
I've a subscription to the racingflix video website where i get to download high speed videos for a meagre sum of money. Now i wanted to share the videos with you and i've been thinking for a long time how to do that. THere were websites which provide space but not as much as the size of these videos. I've a total of 6GB videos of which most of them are high quality. I actually gave some copies of these vid's to dippy. But its highly impractical to share these videos with people from outa mumbai city and frankly there's so many of us.
Well lemme cut all this bull**** out. I've converted my laptop into an ftp server, and you all can download these videos straight outa here...

--> ftp://172.16.0.111

(Max upload speed from my end :: 33kbps.)

please note that my IP address is dynamically assigned so incase my net connection conks off i'll have a new ip address, and you guys will need the new ip to enter.

However this problem will last only for a couple days until i'll have my own ftp addr. it will be

ftp://highwayrebel.homeftp.net

i shall notify you people as soon as i do that so that this ip addr. business is done for... also just in case u guys cannot connect to the ftp server(my computer) just send me an offline on yahoo id

BHUPI_J (lowercase) and i'll check it out asap.

Please reply on the performance on this thing so I work towards enhancing this.

Warm Regards
and Happy Riding/Driving
Bhupi a.k.a Blaze
Old 10th July 2005, 05:41   #2
BHPian

It'll take me a while to add my other videos on there, please be patient, i shall add videos as and when i get time and shall continue uploading new videos from time to time, possibly once in 2 days.
Thanks
Bhupster a.k.a blaze
Old 10th July 2005, 11:29   #3
BHPian

I have to configure my router for external ftp requests. I didnt know about this and sincerely apologize. The ftp site will be up in 12 more hours...
Sorry to keep you guys waiting
regards
Bhupi
Old 10th July 2005, 13:25   #4
BHPian

Thats great goin there dude ..... but does RF still have TG vids, i mean the new ones?? I think they ended up recieving a notice from BBC to stop sharing vids .... and so did viper007.

Cheers!

P
Old 10th July 2005, 22:42   #5
BHPian

Is it legal to share these videos ? As it appears, if there is a subscription required to access them, I dont think it is permissible to have one account subscribed and then download the files to be shared amongst others who are non-subscribers ... Please give a thought to this before u go online ..
Old 11th July 2005, 08:56   #6
BHPian

Its not legal to share the videos. They may take legal action against you..
I just signed up for a 3 month subscription with them.. its much faster when u become a member, speeds of upto 1.5 MBPS are an average for the paid membership !!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks