Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2005, 22:01   #1
BHPian

Have To Check It Out !!!!!!

TEAM-BHPians u all have to check out this site www.exvitermini.com !! its the best site for all the records of 1/4 miles and other street racing records!!!

and have ne 1 of you ppl heard of REESE MACREGOR !! he is the fastest drag racer in the world and yes !!he got a NISSAN SKYLINE GTR34 !!! ITS WHITE IN COLOUR AND HAS DRAGON VINYLS on it!! he is from australia !!!

i had gone to new - zealand in april and the street racing sceane there is awesome !! threre all kinds of cars racing out thr !! u name it - impalas , corvettes , skylines , evos , civics , porches ...... everything and ill be posting the videos and piks in some days time !! whn i was in aukland i evn went to the lambo cum bently showroom whr i saw the pinninfarina lambo tht is white in colour !!
Old 31st July 2005, 22:28   #2
BHPian

hey man, thoses were really som good cars had a look @ all the cars indivdually!
Old 31st July 2005, 23:11   #3
BHPian

they sure were !! dude i could like feel the Gees in the gtr !! seriosly if u evr sit in a skyline u cannot move ur face in front its like ur 6 point seatbelt hold u lol otherwise if i would scroll da windows down and put my face out it would become like jeremy clarkon whn he sat in the ARIEL ATOM !!!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks