Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2009, 11:21   #31
Team-BHP Support

Great to hear he's back home. Recover fast. All the best.
Old 14th November 2009, 11:25   #32
Senior - BHPian

Good to know that Absynth is recovering fast.
Wishing him good health.
Old 17th November 2009, 09:53   #33
BHPian

Very few words are coming out right now , so i'll keep this short

I have been humbled and truly grounded with the humility that people on this forum and Hyderabad members in particular have shown during this period. I have said this many a times before and this incident is another visual that the HYD T-BHP'IANS ARE ONE OF A KIND!.

Let me start off by thanking Ranjith , Ravvs , Nazim , Prabhu ,Suren and Pavan for reacting immediately as soon as i sent out the message on the emergency. Suren , hats off to your efforts and i thank you for the calls you made. A big thank you and cheers to Prabhu for all his efforts in KIMS and outside. Hold on ! i just realised I'm tapping away on the regulars , so this is all that you guys get for now :-) .

Laxman and Imraan ..... a big thank you to your consent , time and effort to have volunteered at the time of need . Truly appreciate it and thanks once again. I hope the next time i get to play host that you guys would be able to make it and we can catch up in normal circumstances.

A big thanks to Karthik's friend Sai Kiran as well for donating and i hope to catch up with him soon .

Raj , Chetan , Venu Sir and Swetha .......... Your visits were much appreciated and certainly lifted my spirits .

Oh! almost forgot to thank Rajesh for the call all the way from US!.Dude a big thanks for that as well. 'twas a pleasant surprise

My family and relatives have truly seen the circle around me and pass on their appreciation towards your efforts and humility shown. A great big kudos comes from their end too.

I shall do a write up on the illness soon . Until then , thank you once again to everyone's wishes online and offline.

I must say that its with the confidence of the people around me ( i mean each and every one of you'll ) , i was able to sit on the couch with saline on one side and a report saying 14k platelets and going down. Anywhere else and without the Hyderabad gang around , i would not have had that kind of audacity and feel good factor .
Old 17th November 2009, 10:01   #34
Senior - BHPian

Good to hear you are back home. My best wishes to you for a speed recovery. Just goes to show the spirit of the Team BHPians. Well done guys.
Old 17th November 2009, 11:01   #35
BHPian

Hillram, really sorry i missed out on thanking you . I just got caught up in all those names and posting . Cheers for the visit as well and hope to catch up soon :-)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks