Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th August 2005, 13:04   #1
BHPian

TopGear magazine - Party Animals

Hi,

Just went down in the office building (Cyber Gateway, Hi-tech city, Hyderabad) and there is a stall with title TopGear. Refreshed my mind for a moment and I remember reading a thread earlier about various demo vehicles lined up at Mumbai and somebody took a camera shot. ya ya .. same thing.

The magazine is out and it is promotional stall. Magazine costs 60/- and given discount for 48/- with a beautiful mousepad. Immediately turned pages to find that party animals article. It was in page 168. Good to see that 2 page photo with blaupunkt, etc demo vehicles. Magazine is thick (ofcourse, inagural edition isn't it)

There are also car comparision article (Swift, Getz, Palio) rated in that order. SUV comparion Tuscon, CR-V and Forester (rated in that order. Yet to read the magazine though fully !!!
Old 25th August 2005, 13:10   #2
Team-BHP Support

dont all these mags create info overload or is it just that i have too few brain cells left to absorb all they print.
Old 25th August 2005, 15:05   #3
BHPian

Mods, please move this thread to "Top Gear India Magazine Launched" thread . Did not find this while seraching wtih TOPGear word.

thx
Old 25th August 2005, 16:08   #4
BHPian

Yeah..I had posted the pics.,which I took late night at CrossRoads 2 in Mumbai..
and just to let you know - the pics. i've clicked are in the magazine -..my name will be there at the lower right side of the pic..
joking guys..!
cheers,
sr

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks