Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2010, 06:48   #1
BHPian

Grammy Awards - 2010

So it's Grammy awards 2010 and no thread on this topic?

I'm gonna try and update this as I see it live .

Opening Act: Lady Gaga and Elton John rock the stage.

Stephen Colbert is the first presenter

Song of the year: Single Ladies by Beyonce.

Performance by Green day along with cast of American Idiot singing song 21 Guns

Best country Album: Taylor Swift - fearless

Performance by Beyonce - Sort of screams most of her songs, almost slipped down the steps. Not her best.

Last edited by musicvj : 1st February 2010 at 07:03.
Old 1st February 2010, 07:13   #2
BHPian

5 mins ad break lol.

performance by Pink - Sings "Glitter in the Air". wow that dress and as always she does the circus act. Very acrobatic indeed

Best new Artist: Zac Brown Band

Black Eyed Peas - Rock the stage with Imma be and the song I heard zillion times tonight gonna be a good night. What energy. Sad that miley cyrus had to intro them lol, I muted her. Fergie is pitchy and sounds horrible. but looks hot as always

Last edited by musicvj : 1st February 2010 at 07:29.
Old 1st February 2010, 07:34   #3
BHPian

A R Rahman wins two Grammys

Rahman won best compilation soundtrack for a motion picture and Jai Ho won best motion picture song.

source: AR Rahman wins two Grammys
Old 1st February 2010, 07:38   #4
BHPian

Lady Antebellum - Need You Now! Solid performance. Much needed after Fergies yelling on stage

Best comedy Album: Stephen Colbert. Really? and a not so funny speech. Play the music - Hey how did award go on air?

Record of the year: Use Somebody by Kings Of Leon. Happy drunk lol. Norah Jones looks so hot.

Performance by Jamie Fox. lol got in with a Opera intro. Rocks the stage. Lots of lip sync as always. he need to stop singing blame it someday or will he? T-Pain rolls on to the stage, i mean hops on. Slash and Doug E Fresh join it. Awesome

Last edited by musicvj : 1st February 2010 at 07:54.
Old 1st February 2010, 08:04   #5
BHPian

Best Rock Album: 21st Century Breakdown - Green day. What??? AC/DC hello??? Katy Perry looks hot droooolllll....

Performance by Zac Brown Band and Leon Russell wow

Ryan seacrest introduces Taylor Swift. She sings Today Was A Fairytale, winning so many grammy its def her fairytale. And she shares the stage with Stevie Nix. They sing her hit song You belong with me

Last edited by musicvj : 1st February 2010 at 08:21.
Old 1st February 2010, 08:33   #6
BHPian

Micheal Jackson Tribute

Lionel Richie talks about Micheal Jackson and their song "we are the world". 3D show? TV doesnt have 3D or I dont have the glass lol!!!

Celion Dion, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Smokey Robinson pay tribute by singing the earth song. Absolutly brilliant. The best of the night. Had goosebumps people. RIP Micheal Jackson!!!

Prince and Paris Jackson on stage to get the award. Impressive speech by the kids.

Youtube or torrent this, must have
Old 1st February 2010, 08:49   #7
BHPian

Bon Jovi and more...

9 time grammy winner Sheryl Crow intros Bon Jovi.

His first GRAMMY performance.

They sing "We weren't born to follow", "Who says you cant go home" and the song I voted for on CBS "Livin on a prayer"

Jennifer Nettles (Sugarland) joins jovi on stage to perform. Nice

Best Rap/Sung Collaboration : Run This Town - Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West. Lol wherez Kanye? they give him an award and he aint there. He loves only to snatch the stage hee hee.

Mary J Blige and Andrew Bocelli perform "Bridge Over Troubled Water. Brilliant!! You can purchase this on iTunes for Haiti relief fund

Last edited by musicvj : 1st February 2010 at 09:00.
Old 1st February 2010, 09:16   #8
BHPian

Adam Sandler is on stage . Intros Dave Matthews Band, what melody and they mix it up with JAZZ nicely. Their saxophonist LeRoi Moore died in 2008 in memory they sing "You and me"

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance: Halo - Beyoncé. Ricky Martin and Lea Michele present this award. Wish Katy Perry got this award so that I could see her again lol

BTW Jason Mraz won the Best Male Pop Vocal Performance, strangely this wasn't on TV.

Maxwell
LL Cool J (woohoo) intros Maxwell. He sings "Pretty Wings" on stage after winning Best Male R&B Vocal Performance, Best R&B Album. What a night, after 8 years he is back people. Hope he stays put this time around. If I was him I wouldnt mind going away from music and winning gramms every 8 years .

Roberta Flack joined Maxwell onstage to sing "Where Is The Love

Last edited by musicvj : 1st February 2010 at 09:31.
Old 1st February 2010, 09:58   #9
BHPian

Jeff Beck and Imelda May perform on stage. Ace and classic!!

Quentin Tarantino (Micking a thug voice funny) intros Eminem, Lil-Wayne. The Blink 182 dude at the drums? They groove and set the stage on fire. Hip-Hop at its best. Kanye you listening?

Album Of The Year: Fearless - Taylor Swift. Lost count how many she won tonight.

That's a wrap people. Grammy 2010 on Team-Bhp presented by VJ .

52nd Grammy Results

PS: If people from work ask why I was late for the meeting. Cough cough, went to see the doc hee hee

Last edited by musicvj : 1st February 2010 at 10:00.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks