Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2010, 11:59   #16
BHPian

daredevil, after E-Way ends near Pune continue on the bypass, go past the Wakad/Hinjewadi flyover untll Pashan-Sus Road and take that exit - continue on Sus Rd till Pashan circle. From there its about 2kms straight to reach Tata showroom/your office at Abhimanshree Soc.

You have my phone number, give me a call if you don't find it or have any sort of problem.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:05   #17
Senior - BHPian

Colaba - JJ - Byculla - Chembur - Vashi - Pune Express Way - Keeping driving on highway(which you would get on from the Expressway) - Take a left Turn for Baner (Right after Balewadi Stadium) - There is a left Turn for Aundh, skip that & take the next Right turn - Tata motors showroom on your left at the end of the road.

Oops Abhay Has also give directions but thats from other side. I hope this doesnt confuse you

Here is a small map, The blue line is what I have suggested & the red one is what Abhay has suggested

Considering a job in pune. Need Help !-map.jpg

Last edited by Technocrat : 12th March 2010 at 12:11.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:07   #18
BHPian

hey thanks abhay for the directions !! Yeap will surely contact you :-)

@technocrat: well after completing the eway drive i assume i would reach the Wakad/Hinjewadi flyover and then another one at Pashan-Sus Road, so the left is after completing the 2 flyovers, right ? If yes, after that left, i would be on the Baner road which wil then have a left turn for Aundh, at which i would have to turn right ... correct ??

he he .. damn, it is confusing

btw i am planning to start my travel at 5am and counting on approx 4-5 hours to reach pune and to escape the traffic as well. Hope it safe on the e-way that early in the morning.

Last edited by dar3dev|l : 12th March 2010 at 12:12.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:20   #19
Senior - BHPian

Skip the turn at wakad Flyover, & then again dont go over the flyover that comes next & take a left from there. I have uploaded a map in my previous post.

Here is the map Link

On the Baner road you will see a Hotel called Green Park on your RHS

Please see this map for The turn

Considering a job in pune. Need Help !-map.jpg

Last edited by Technocrat : 12th March 2010 at 12:21.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:30   #20
BHPian

@Techno: wouldnt it be easier if he took the Sus turnoff?

Continue on the highway ahead of the sadanand Turnoff till you reach the Sus turnoff (you should see a Toyota Showroom on the right). This will be shorter.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:39   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUGAR View Post

Continue on the highway ahead of the sadanand Turnoff till you reach the Sus turnoff (you should see a Toyota Showroom on the right).
Shouldn't it be GM & Nissan showroom mainly 'Pashankar Auto' & 'Oxford Nissan'.

This route would be shorter & easier to follow than Baner route.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:44   #22
Senior - BHPian

Cougar - Yes sus road is easier for us who know both the roads.

I am suggesting Baner road as he would reach the destination in just 2 turns from the highway which is not the case with sus road option. Plus identifying the sus turn might be tricky for a complete new person.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:50   #23
BHPian

Sus exit is pretty easy as there are markings/signs for the left exit (which is sort of an overbridge) - only problem on that road maybe at teh end of Sus rd where you need to take a couple of turns to reach Pashan circle( actually just how the road flows but there is a chance of some confusion there)

Both are equally ok though, only that traffic will be more on Baner rd.
Old 22nd March 2010, 14:38   #24
BHPian

hey guys, well i finally am here in pune !!! took the baner road as mentioned by techno and well the entire journey was completed in 2.15 hrs :-)

current my office is in the same building as the bhandari showroom is and the guesthouse is on sus-baner link road and would be looking for a rented apartment near by my office itself.

Let me know if you guys know someone who can help me with it and ofcourse lets plan out for a tbhp meet
Old 29th March 2010, 14:07   #25
BHPian

Hey abhay it was great talking to you, You will happen to be the first TBHP person i contacted since my membership here :-)

BTW, let me give u a little secret which i discovered beneath the B.U. Bhandari TATA-FIAT showroom:
I was casually strolling round the showroom, checking out the punto's, lenias, nano's, and other tata-fiat beauties lined up, i saw a little basement, which i assume could be for parking or stocking the delivery cars. While i went in, my eyes caught another set of classics: Impala, Toyota Celica, Mustang Convertable (engine missing) and a Morris

Guess Mr. Bhandari is a car lover ! Will click pics of those beauties and post, but then those working close by the place can check them out in person
Old 29th March 2010, 22:20   #26
BHPian

Hey Dar3devil your office is so close to where I live. I live in NCL colony itself. Earlier we used to live bang opposite the showroom (just behind their yard),we have moved now but still live in NCL colony. Unfortunately I do not livie there anymore (my parents still live there).

Next time I come to India we could have a Pashan Rd T-BHP meet .

P.S: Congratulations and All The Best For you new job.
Old 30th March 2010, 10:38   #27
BHPian

thanx autonorm ! so whens ur next visit to india ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks