Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2010, 22:43   #1
Senior - BHPian

Every car story book is special, because every child in us is..special!

I was just going through my childhood memorabilia and unearthed this book that my parents gifted me way back in 1989, when I was just 4. This was my first ever book on motor cars and from that what started my passion, the result of what you see today here.
21 years have passed, and yet that book is immaculately maintained.

When I turn back, I still realise that we members have grown a lot and have seen the world changed drastically in front of us, yet still there is a stage where sometime the child in you reignites and you want to do something to remember those days...those glorious days.

Tomorrow is International women's day. And it is often said that behind every successful man, lies a huge contribution of a successful woman, be it your mom or your wife.

Through this thread, I pay tribute to one of the greatest ever woman in our lives, our mom, who gave us birth and played a very important role in making us what are we today.

Priceless, just priceless..

If you have some story or pictorial book to share that you received on your childhood, based on cars or bikes or any modes of transportation, kindly post their pics here. Or else, you can also narrate your related stories here.

Because, every child in us is special.

PS: NO Brochures or magazines please.
Attached Thumbnails
Every car story book is special, because every child in us is..special!-dsc03960.jpg  

Every car story book is special, because every child in us is..special!-dsc03961.jpg  

Every car story book is special, because every child in us is..special!-dsc03962.jpg  

Every car story book is special, because every child in us is..special!-dsc03963.jpg  

Every car story book is special, because every child in us is..special!-dsc03964.jpg  

Every car story book is special, because every child in us is..special!-dsc03965.jpg  

Every car story book is special, because every child in us is..special!-dsc03966.jpg  

Old 8th March 2010, 00:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

nice book sid, had a similar one when i was a kid, but somehow lost it.

this bburago catalog is special to me because it helped to id. a lot of cars when i was a kid.(7/8 years old).

Every car story book is special, because every child in us is..special!-scan0001.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks