Team-BHP - "King of Key" - Guess the car or bike from its key!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   "King of Key" - Guess the car or bike from its key! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/78174-king-key-guess-car-bike-its-key.html)

Was going through the thread on key chains. Had also browsed the thread on guess the car. Put two and two together and got this idea..

So here goes - how many of us can identify a car / bike by looking at its key (the manufacturers name should be blanked out, of course!). Any one who can guess the model of the vehicle to the "T" will be crowned "King of Keys!"

So here is the starter - and I am sure that these are the easy ones!!

(MODS, in case there is a similar thread, please merge this. My search did not throw up results on these lines..)

^^ Let me guess. One of the above is a zen.

Blue one - Palio

I do not know about the one on the right.

blue one palio
other yamaha

Blue is Palio.
The black one is Honda Unicorn ( wild guess ) :)

Fiat Palio and Yamaha Gladiator! :D

A small bump to this thread - sorry for the poor picture quality, it is only a 1.2MP mobile. (BTW, colleagues in the office think I am crazy, collecting keys from all and sundry and clicking them!!:D)

The first one is pretty evident - but what about its pair? And the second one - no hints needed!

maruti 800
and the below one
pulsar

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms001 (Post 1802491)
maruti 800
and the below one
pulsar

Waiting for the tougher one - on the right. (I can afford to be smug, because I know from whom I picked the key!!)lol:

its a bike key may be suzuki or yamaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by vrprabhu (Post 1802223)
Was going through the thread on key chains. Had also browsed the thread on guess the car. Put two and two together and got this idea..

So here goes - how many of us can identify a car / bike by looking at its key (the manufacturers name should be blanked out, of course!). Any one who can guess the model of the vehicle to the "T" will be crowned "King of Keys!"

So here is the starter - and I am sure that these are the easy ones!!

(MODS, in case there is a similar thread, please merge this. My search did not throw up results on these lines..)

Second one is Yamaha Libero

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms001 (Post 1802512)
its a bike key may be suzuki or yamaha

Underlined - Not these mfrs..

Bold - close, but not enough!

One is a M800 the other is a HH CD100 SS key. Where are the answers ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1802556)
One is a M800 the other is a HH CD100 SS key. Where are the answers ?

Sorry, mate. M800 key (old type) is quite evident - it is the other one I am waiting for.

As for the answers, thought I will wait till today evening - just to see how many really know their beans - I mean - their keys :D

Actually, remember the old KB100 key? It could easily pass of for M800. Unfortunately, I could not dig out my old keys (had to be content to play with the key chains, which is altogether on a different thread!)

Can the owners of exotic cars please start illuminating us lesser mortalsplease:

I remember to seen a Ford Mondeo (or was it a Merc) key, which did not look a like a key at all. There was just a rectangular slot in the steering column where it had to be placed and thumb a button for the car to start - this was in the early 90's.

Also remember an old Amby key those days people used to modify their doors so as to fit good "godrej" (by that I mean the lock used in steel cupboards)!

I think the one on right is Kawasaki 4 stroke old bike or Kinetic Honda. Looks very familiar.