Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2010, 11:18   #1
BHPian

Summer Storm Festival 2010 Headlining act-Lamb Of God

Disclaimer: Mods, I'm not sure if this has been posted already, please delete the thread if it creates a duplicate.

Bangalore is going to get a little hotter than usual and it won't be because of global warming.
Beware!!! The Wrath of Richmond, Virginia is upon you.
The only Wall you'll be seeing after the IPL: The Wall of Death.

Summer Storm festival is a euphemism of what Bangalore is going to face on the hot sunny day of May, the Fifteenth. Summer Storm is only an excuse to help you break your necks, to vent your frustration out and to support a new wave of Indian prominence in Metal.

The tickets are for sale (online) already and if you book the tickets now, you get the early bird concession. However, the tickets can be picked from the venue too.

Now, the point is, I will be traveling from Hyderabad to Bangalore soon probably will be alone as none of my friends are available at that time. Would like to meet the BHPians at the venue if anyone coming to the concert.

For online booking: https://www.kyazoonga.com/summerstorm. Well, the site perhaps is a little down for now, unable to buy the tickets through this link.
BTW, the venue is Palace Grounds.
Old 26th March 2010, 13:09   #2
BHPian

This is already being discussed in the Heavy Metal thread.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks