Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th October 2005, 18:28   #16
BHPian

and please don't watch bewitched either ... absolute waste of 300 rupees (150 each in pvr - yeah, counting the money u have to pay for your gf) and another 100 rupees for refreshments ... waste of time, waste of money and at the end u feel so ridiculously bad about the whole evening.
Old 10th October 2005, 18:59   #17
Senior - BHPian

Was "Cable Guy" dubbed in hindi as " Cablewalla"?

And I think Taarzan was missing from the worst movies nominations lol
Old 10th October 2005, 19:21   #18
Senior - BHPian

Another MUST-NOT watch movie is Dus. The scene in the end where all three are repeating their own dialogs for almost 15 minutes made me feel like uprooting the chair i was sitting on and throwing it at the screen.
Old 10th October 2005, 19:31   #19
Senior - BHPian

I heard there were Cielos in DUS shown as Mustangs. It cant get worst than that. Anyways I'm glad I gave that movie a miss
Old 10th October 2005, 20:33   #20
Senior - BHPian

did anyone see chocolate?? man couldnt get any worse.. the songs ..Bad.. the story pathetic.. and in one chase they have actually disguised an eicher truck as a london police van.. and it gets even worse when the cop cars are shown in london chasing them whereas the van is on our own Mumbai Pune express way.. it was hilarious!!

Another one was Transporter2.. although some scenes were good.. again it made u feel like u were watching a hindi movie with really outrageous scene.. esp the one where he looses the bomb from the undercarriage of the Audi A8.. pathetic..
Old 10th October 2005, 21:44   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490
did anyone see chocolate?? man couldnt get any worse.. the songs ..Bad.. the story pathetic.. and in one chase they have actually disguised an eicher truck as a london police van.. and it gets even worse when the cop cars are shown in london chasing them whereas the van is on our own Mumbai Pune express way.. it was hilarious!!
just what I was going to post
the cop cars shown in London are Vauxhall & in next scene they have shown Daewoo Cielo/Nexia
& that robbary, crap
just loads of crap taken together & thrown on camera
there comes your movie

the only good thing about movie "Halka Halka" song & the story line
Old 10th October 2005, 22:00   #22

Hey we've forgotten to add 'Tarzan - the wonder car' and 'Jo Bole So Nihaal' to this exhaustive list.
I think the directors of these films must be given a trophy for thier optimism.
Old 10th October 2005, 22:12   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And I think Taarzan was missing from the worst movies nominations lol
ahem- i believe winners of other categories (tarzan has won the award for "the most idiotic movie of all times- hindi") are not eligible to be nominated for this category...LOL...

Quote:
I heard there were Cielos in DUS shown as Mustangs.
yup- remember the scene (also shown in promos) where esha deol is going sideways in a red car..?? that, was a mustang (or it was supposed to be), transformed to a cielo while going sideways, and converted to a mustang again while the camera goes into the front...

another crappy scene- a dead body is chucked into a LHD lancer's boot (suniel shetty's wife's car; the car appeared to be LHD, since she drove, stopped, and got down from the left), in india; the car lot had all indian cars; and then, the body is recovered from a ford cab (in australia?? new york??), which, voila, is supposed to be the same car owned by shetty's wife- the same car into whose trunk the body was crammed in (the lancer..!!).....damn, that movie should get the "worst directed/negligent" award (or maybe the best "transformer" award)...

Quote:
The scene in the end where all three are repeating their own dialogs for almost 15 minutes made me feel like uprooting the chair i was sitting on and throwing it at the screen.
ha..ha..my sentiments exactly...

Quote:
Another one was Transporter2.. although some scenes were good.. again it made u feel like u were watching a hindi movie with really outrageous scene.. esp the one where he looses the bomb from the undercarriage of the Audi A8.. pathetic..
i felt the movie was okay- although i liked part 1 better; and yea, that bomb- flicking scene was the exaggeration of the century...could have only been beaten by a bond flick..

...hey mave- where did you watch the movie..?? i'm curious, because i had watched the movie at cine wonder, thane..were you there too..??
Old 10th October 2005, 22:18   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyron1

i felt the movie was okay- although i liked part 1 better; and yea, that bomb- flicking scene was the exaggeration of the century...could have only been beaten by a bond flick..

...hey mave- where did you watch the movie..?? i'm curious, because i had watched the movie at cine wonder, thane..were you there too..??
ya.. even i felt the Transporter1 was much much better.. esp bcos of the BMW E38.. the scenes were very realistic and not too much graphics..

I saw the movie at R mall last week, BTW where r u located?
Old 10th October 2005, 22:29   #25
Senior - BHPian

I don't know if its me but I hated 2Fast 2Furious
specially when compared to The fast and the furious

the first part had story,
second one was just rubbish
Old 10th October 2005, 22:56   #26
Senior - BHPian

hmm....adya33....you have company..I for one did not enjoy 2 Fast and 2 Furious either...it was just 2 boring for 2 hrs:-). The whole movie could have been compressed into a 20 mins show on performance car antics..:-)...

A good car is a little about soul too i guess not just performance chips, tuning and all those techie stuff and so too a good car movie. I ain't seen much car movies but one of the sequences i enjoyed was the last chase in Gone in 60 secs...the Shelby GT 500...Elenor...gives the car an individuality which makes the sequence kinda cool....and then again the way the car dies down in the middle of the chase...well to cut a long story short...a good car movie needs to have a good story to back up the cars too :-)....

Drive on,
Shibu.
Old 10th October 2005, 23:22   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490
I saw the movie at R mall last week, BTW where r u located?
I'm at R Mall every friday - watched Transporter 2 on friday there itself.
Old 10th October 2005, 23:27   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
I'm at R Mall every friday - watched Transporter 2 on friday there itself.
ok.. thats cool.. we can meet up sometime then!!
Old 10th October 2005, 23:45   #29
Senior - BHPian

yeah Mave - we can .............
Old 11th October 2005, 00:56   #30
Senior - BHPian

I too found 2F2F disappointing when compared to the first part. Sequels generally dont live up to the originals. The only part i liked in 2F2F was the silver Skyline. Gone in 60 secs was good and my favourite parts were the Ferrari garage vandal and the Diablo stealing scene

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks