Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2010, 21:13   #1
Senior - BHPian

Reliable website to send a custom TShirt to the States?

I would like to send a personalized TShirt to US; would like to upload a pic (high resolution), get it printed on a Tshirt, pay using my Indian credit card, but send the gift to a friend in US (US address). Pls help me a reliable website & little economical. Pls note that reliability & shipping is more important than money. Thanks for any help.
Old 5th May 2010, 21:40   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
I would like to send a personalized TShirt to US; would like to upload a pic (high resolution), get it printed on a Tshirt, pay using my Indian credit card, but send the gift to a friend in US (US address). Pls help me a reliable website & little economical. Pls note that reliability & shipping is more important than money. Thanks for any help.

You can try printing it from Create custom T-shirts, mugs & personalized photo gifts - Make your own design online - Buy unique designs - custom printed & delivered anywhere in India . My friend has tried this and the quality was good. Moreover they are chennai based so you can even go check the quality personally. However they don't ship to US afaik so you will have to manage it on your own.
Old 5th May 2010, 23:04   #3
BHPian

I would suggest HP's Snapfish service for quality and reliability. Their accept international credit cards and ship internationally.

http://www.snapfish.com/snapfish/helppricing#faqs

Last edited by CrackedHead : 5th May 2010 at 23:07.
Old 6th May 2010, 05:33   #4
Senior - BHPian

@Misson_Safari - Yes, that's a good option, I'll use it incase I decide to see the material before before shipping.
@CrackedHead - You're absolutely right, snapfish is a good option. But again, I need to check if they can ship it to US. The price they quote for a Tshirt is Rs 400 (snapfish.in, where I've an account), I'm not sure they'll cover shipping+cost in that cost.
Old 6th May 2010, 15:34   #5
Senior - BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 7th May 2010 at 14:37.
aargee is offline   Received Infraction
Old 6th May 2010, 17:31   #6
BHPian

Here's a partial help from me. All the following websites are reliable in terms of quality, however, shipping to US is something you'll need to check on:

MYNTRA | Cool T-Shirts, Personalized Gifts in India | T-Shirt Designs Collection

Orange Trend

Order photo prints and personalised gifts in India | iTasveer.com

SnapGalaxy - Store, Share & Print - 9c/Rs.2.99 Kodak Prints to India - Photo Printing India - Photo Sharing - Custom Photo Gifts

Please do let us know how did you send it; may help someone.
Old 6th May 2010, 17:35   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
I need to check if they can ship it to US. The price they quote for a Tshirt is Rs 400 (snapfish.in, where I've an account), I'm not sure they'll cover shipping+cost in that cost.
The Snapfish US website's FAQ says they take international Credit cards and ship all over the world. They should be able to accommodate what you need.

Try the US site, I didn't see an international shipping option on the Indian site.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks