Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2010, 16:17   #1
BHPian

Welingkar (Bangalore) review

I live in Bombay, had applied for welingkar's pgdm course in Bombay also marked Banglore as my second preference , I ve got a call now from Banglore for their pgdm course.

Now I need reviews and I need them quick because I've gotta revert back by tomorrow .

If it were the Bombay one I'd have jumped in, this Bangy one is relatively new started in 2004 or 2005 and hence i am skeptical .

It ll be great if you guys post reviews,experiences, friends who are alum , who are studying there already.

Ok so do I go for it? I had not studied and just gave all the possible exams and applied for Welingkar , I never expected to be selected. Now i am in a fix should i settle for this or try for something better next year ?I ve been working in my family business since a year and will do so if i reject this and how good is welingkar bangy?

help !

Last edited by paras211 : 14th July 2010 at 16:21.
Old 14th July 2010, 19:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Paras. Did you check out pagalguy? How are the reviews there?
Old 15th July 2010, 11:38   #3
BHPian

ty sammyboy,very opposite views on pagal guy

Last edited by paras211 : 15th July 2010 at 11:45.
Old 15th July 2010, 12:19   #4
BHPian

Hi

Hi Paras,

I did my e-biz course from Welingkar in Mumbai. I have been to the bangalore campus a lot of times and have also interacted with the past students there.

We did share a lot of faculties who visited bangalore campus for lectures. Overall the faculty team is good and so are the placements. It is not the place where you graduate from but the things you learn in those 2 years and the exposure the B-school gives you in those 2 years. Go ahead and grab it.
Old 17th July 2010, 00:27   #5
BHPian

I decided to give it a pass. I feel i can get better next year, and gain another year of real world experience till then.
Old 12th June 2023, 01:01   #6
BHPian

Re: Welingkar (Bangalore) review

Quote:
Originally Posted by paras211 View Post
I decided to give it a pass. I feel i can get better next year, and gain another year of real world experience till then.
Hello, I have given the interview for Welingkar and am planning to do a PGDM or Business Analyst PGDM. Which college did you go to after this? Is Welingkar worth it now? Also I don't have any other colleges for this year, will have to appear for next year's intake.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks