Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2010, 22:41   #1
Senior - BHPian

Any Axis Bank home loan customer here?

I have a running home loan from Axis Bank, Delhi.

Currently i am paying pre-EMIs for and under construction house. Is it possible to get an account statement which depicts the status of cheques debited till date with amount and calculation of the EMI ?

Does one have to visit the branch where the Home loan is applied for, or any nearest branch?
Old 18th August 2010, 22:45   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
I have a running home loan from Axis Bank, Delhi.

Currently i am paying pre-EMIs for and under construction house. Is it possible to get an account statement which depicts the status of cheques debited till date with amount and calculation of the EMI ?

Does one have to visit the branch where the Home loan is applied for, or any nearest branch?
Hi,

I had a home loan with Axis that I foreclosed last year. You don't have to visit their branch. Call their customer care center in your city or their TFN and quote your Loan A/c number and ask for a statement. They send it by courier within 7 working days.

I picked up these contact numbers from their website:

Axis Bank Customer Care Phone Number

Mumbai: 25260501
Delhi: 23736555
Bangalore: 25317830
Hyderabad: 23418888
Chennai: 28123888
Kolkata: 22839971
Pune: 28119024

Axis Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number

The customer care toll free number of the Axis Bank is 1860-425-8888. This number remains a toll free number if contacted from anywhere in India from a MTNL or a BSNL landline phone. You can also send them an SMS on their number 5676782 saying 'Home' in the message. The customer care executive of the bank would either call you up or reply your query. You can also send them an email on their email id customer.services@axisbank.com . For more information on Axis Bank customer care services and other financial products and you can log on to the Axis Bank website. The link of the same is Axis Bank | Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, NRI Banking, Priority Banking .

Hope this helps. Cheers, Sid
Old 18th August 2010, 22:58   #3
Senior - BHPian

I guess every loan is like an account for which you can get a passbook ( for SBI it has so) and hence you can get the details. Guess you will have to go to bank or maybe you canlink your loan account to your salary account etc online.
Old 19th August 2010, 16:24   #4
Senior - BHPian

Thanks sid and jk. I will call them on those numbers.
Old 21st February 2017, 15:16   #5
Senior - BHPian

Re: Any Axis Bank home loan customer here?

Bumping up a pretty old thread and requesting mods to delete this if irrelevant at this stage.

I have an Axis bank house loan, which I moved into from LIC HFL 3 years back. Their service is pretty good and they have multiple contact points for a city like bangalore and that is always helpful, especially considering that for LIC I had to visit their central loan processing center for everything.

The reason for this thread is that Axis bank is also offering to move their existing customers on base rate regime to MCLR regime on payment of Rs.7.5k+ taxes. While I think the offer is good, I think it is unfair that they do not pass on the benefits regularly and without cost to all of their customers. What do others feel about Axis bank Home loans?

Last edited by GTO : 21st February 2017 at 21:53. Reason: hole = house :)
Old 21st February 2017, 19:02   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I have an Axis bank hole loan
Congrats on getting perhaps the first hole loan in the country. Kudos to Axis bank for sanctioning you one .

Pardon me mate and please don't take offence; I know its a typo. But couldn't miss the opportunity to drum up some humour .
Old 21st February 2017, 21:53   #7
Senior - BHPian

Dear Mods.. A honest fat finger mistake and apologize for the same. I did proof read my comments but some how missed the hole part, request you to please change that to Home and not Hole. Sorry for the trouble.

Edit - Just saw the GTO has got this changed. Thank you.

Dailydriver - No offence taken, I don't take offence when a mistake has occurred and has been pointed out. Keep up the proof reading

Last edited by dass : 21st February 2017 at 21:56.
Old 22nd February 2017, 05:04   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post

The reason for this thread is that Axis bank is also offering to move their existing customers on base rate regime to MCLR regime on payment of Rs.7.5k+ taxes. While I think the offer is good, I think it is unfair that they do not pass on the benefits regularly and without cost to all of their customers. What do others feel about Axis bank Home loans?
I have a home loan from Axis and yes I have also heard of this switch. Infact some in my group have switched by paying an extra amount. I am still on the fence, not sure whether to switch or not. Talk to other guys who have invested in the same project. This is what I am doing currently.

MaSh
Old 22nd February 2017, 13:17   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
I have a home loan from Axis and yes I have also heard of this switch. Infact some in my group have switched by paying an extra amount. I am still on the fence, not sure whether to switch or not. Talk to other guys who have invested in the same project. This is what I am doing currently.

MaSh
I have already got my rate conversion done. I had to pay 8800 including taxes, and in the bargain ended up saving two EMI's, which is around 50k. This means a net saving of 40k odd and I thought this was a good deal. The MCLR with axis has a reset duration of 6 months and the rates wouldn't change till then.

My post was more in terms of why they wanted us to pay the conversion charges in the first place. I hope they do the same when they increase the rates, like paying the customer a conversion charge for increasing the rate
Old 22nd February 2017, 16:27   #10
BHPian

I too have Axis Home Loan in Mumbai and paid approximately 8.8k to get my interest rate reduced from 10.8 to 9.6%

I have this niggling query for a very long time. Now the interest has further reduced to 8.65% if I remember correctly. It pains me when I think that honest tax payers and home loan takers are taken for a ride by these loaning company.

Why should I or anyone pay additional sums to just get a revision on home loan interest rates? Knowing that it is floating structure of interest charged, which means when RBI hikes the interest rates, I have to pay whatever floating rate is decided by RBI / Bankers (probably without any intimation) and my tenure gets prolonged accordingly.

But at a time when the interests are brought down, why should I be paying extra 8k plus to revise / reduce my interest rates (EMI or months respectively)

I think government should take a note of this and stop this menace where in the banks are only fleecing money on the pretext revising the interests accorded by RBI.

Somehow it is a sham but no one is debating it!
Old 22nd February 2017, 16:32   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saildrive View Post
I too have Axis Home Loan in Mumbai and paid approximately 8.8k to get my interest rate reduced from 10.8 to 9.6%
Wow... 10.8 is quite high and I am surprised that it was not reduced to a lesser amount. Mine was at 10.35 and through various reductions over the last 2 years, it was at 9.65%. I got this reduced to 8.75% now and moved over to MCLR as well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks