Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2011, 08:07   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Cradle Of Filth-India Tour

Even i heard of this band for the first time. I was reminded of the college days when the only music i used to hear was Maiden, GNR, Slayer, Skid Row, Sepultura etc. I still remember 'Headbangers Ball' - the most definitive show for indian rockers at those times airing on MTV.

Gone are the days. I guess when in college you are in touch with the latest happenings in the music world. Once in corporate world i have totally lost touch. Thanks again to Team BHP getting to know something new everyday :-)
Old 19th February 2011, 14:35   #17
BHPian

Hey you guys started an entire thread for this! Good to know other people who dig COF! Will be great to see them perform live. However my favorite line-up was during the Dusk/ Cruelty era with Nick Barker and Stuart Anstis.They were at their peak at then according to me. I hope they play enough material from Dusk and her Embrace and Cruelty and the Beast. Those were the best goth-black metal albums of all time!
Old 23rd February 2011, 00:05   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolin View Post
my first exposure to cradle of filth was their cover of "hallowed be thy name" by maiden. they made the song come alive for me. then i could listen to them unlimited times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
I am surprised that you do not know about this band. Almost every Maiden fan will relate to this one, specially since they are English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
Hey you guys started an entire thread for this! Good to know other people who dig COF! Will be great to see them perform live. However my favorite line-up was during the Dusk/ Cruelty era with Nick Barker and Stuart Anstis.They were at their peak at then according to me. I hope they play enough material from Dusk and her Embrace and Cruelty and the Beast. Those were the best goth-black metal albums of all time!
Aahh atleast there are few who know about them. Anyways i am surely gonna be there.
Old 4th March 2011, 20:22   #19
BHPian

@unknownsatan - this show is being organized by the same guys who did IMC in Goa. Not to keep your hopes down but this show seems to be a sham by the kind of organizing they did in Goa. I mean the perfomance by cynic and Haycride were canned. I will be the second happiest guy in this forum atleast if COF do perform in Bangalore. Check these links and try going thru the previous posts. U'd know what we are in for.
Cradle Of Filth - Live | Facebook
[COLOR=#3b5998]http://www.facebook.com/notes/[/COLOR]whatsthescene-india/the-imc-fiasco-facts-and-friction/197530163598151?notif_t=note_reply
Old 4th March 2011, 22:59   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblaze View Post
@unknownsatan - this show is being organized by the same guys who did IMC in Goa. Not to keep your hopes down but this show seems to be a sham by the kind of organizing they did in Goa. I mean the perfomance by cynic and Haycride were canned. I will be the second happiest guy in this forum atleast if COF do perform in Bangalore. Check these links and try going thru the previous posts. U'd know what we are in for.
Cradle Of Filth - Live | Facebook
[COLOR=#3b5998]http://www.facebook.com/notes/[/COLOR]whatsthescene-india/the-imc-fiasco-facts-and-friction/197530163598151?notif_t=note_reply
Aah that is so bad. Man i gotta really think about the whole thing now again. Hope they will come and these people do a good job in organizing. Really hope.
Old 22nd April 2011, 12:55   #21
BHPian

I'll be definitely going for it. Not a huge fan of them or this particular genre, but heck its been a while since I went to a rock concert, so I'll be there with friends.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks