Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2012, 13:12   #1
BHPian

Whom to report bad roads to?!

Everyday I travel a distance of about 12kms on the Mumbai Western Express Highway from Kandivali to my office in Andheri. The condition of the main highway is so bloody pathetic with potholes, caved down portions of paver blocks, uneven road surfaces, chopped tree trunks still surfacing from the road, the list goes on..

Now, if I have to lodge a complaint regarding the above, whom do i contact? Which department is accountable for the maintenance of our roads, who can rectify the uneven and dangerous road obstructions? No authority in the administration seems to be bothered as the roads of these roads have remained in a mess, broken, unattended to since so many years!!!

It will be helpful if some knowledgeable member can list out the procedure to lodge an official complaint, the authority to contact?
Old 29th April 2012, 11:10   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Whom to report for bad roads?!!

You might want to try pgportal. From first hand experience, I can tell you that the government is very serious about this initiative.

To lodge a complaint with the BMC (who is responsible for Mumbai roads), look for the complaints menu here.

Last edited by GTO : 29th April 2012 at 11:14.
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th May 2012, 10:33   #3
BHPian

Re: Whom to report bad roads to?!

Thanks for the help GTO.

I have lodged a complaint with the government portal and received an acknowledgment sms and email.

Tried doing the same on the BMC portal but the page shows an error when clicked on the complaint tab!

Shall update the thread on further response.

Thanks again.
Trek

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks