Team-BHP - Hitting a bird at 250kmph (Warning - Slightly graphic!)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Hitting a bird at 250kmph (Warning - Slightly graphic!) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/21072-hitting-bird-250kmph-warning-slightly-graphic-3.html)

Holy cow!!! what is that stuffed BMW???

how did the deer get inside? through that front grill?
i need Hajmola.

Edit

pops another hajmola and quotes:

Quote:

BMW, deer, high speed don't mix (warning - gross)

I have no idea if these images are legitimate pictures or a creative use of photoshop, but they look pretty realistic, sent to me by email from friend Chris Milosek, owner of Primo Trailer Sales and Self Storage.

The pictures show what looks like a BMW in Europe and the aftermath of a hit with a deer, apparently at extremely high speed. The original note said the driver was in a Z4, which this is not - it looks like a 3 Series to me - and he or she was traveling along the autobahn when he hit the animal, got out and checked but didn't see anything on the road.

Source: BMW, deer, high speed don't mix (warning - gross) - Driving.ca Blog

Quote:

Originally Posted by planet_rocker (Post 1695366)
how did the deer get inside? through that front grill?
i need Hajmola.

Edit

pops another hajmola and quotes:

Source: BMW, deer, high speed don't mix (warning - gross) - Driving.ca Blog

So, Whats your point buddy?

These images dont seem like PS'ed to me and this was the original text.

Quote:

Driving on the autobahn in Germany at 140mph in his BMW Z4, the Driver Hit a Deer...

The deer disappeared...
The driver stopped and wondered where did the deer go.......??? Look at the pictures to know where it went
P.S : Google can give you both ends of the spectrum , no matter what you search

A Crow Hit my vehicle at 120kmph on an empty NH5 early morning on the very straight Vijayawada Eluru section.

I feel sorry for the crow, but there was nothing much I could.

Note: Pictures were taken sometime later when traffic ahead of me stalled due to some Truck overturning.

@btirthankar

That was a desperate attempt by the crow to join you in your Drivoblog ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateekm (Post 1699881)
@btirthankar

That was a desperate attempt by the crow to join you in your Drivoblog ;)

Supersaid Prateek! clap:

About that deer in the bonnet, a lot of things need to be crumpled before that can happen. But I have seen weird things so I guess anything can happen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1700023)
About that deer in the bonnet, a lot of things need to be crumpled before that can happen. But I have seen weird things so I guess anything can happen.

You're right. I can't see how it got there either. The only possibility that comes to mind is that the deer went under the car and then the car's weight sort of squeezed down on it. But it seems very unlikely to happen.