Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2007, 19:05   #1
BHPian

Bike haters v/s Bikes ROAD RAGE. VIDEO!!!

This video was shot from inside my car. I know the guys who were doing
these stunts and we were supposed to go film them at a stunt spot. Well while on the way to the stunt spot these guys were doing casual wheelies etc etc. doing no harm to anyone else.
Seeing this a "i am the law" types car driver tried to run one of the bikers of the road. Well that dumass didnt know thta I was following up close behind only to film these people with the handycam in my friends hand in the passenger seat. I wont describe all this in detail in words I'll leave it to the video for you guys to see.

It appears less scary than it really was in reality since my friend
had the camera focus zoomed it making the speed appear way lesser than
real. We were easily doing very close to 3 digits until THAT HAPPENED.
Chek it out.

btw there's foul language in the video so watch who's around you and then play the video.
and dont mind my cranky / shrill / swearing voice in the video.

LINK heres the shocker...

Important lesson from this vid for all bikers reading this .... keep
your eyes open for stupiid car drivers like these two in the vid. FYI
the honda accord guy had his wife and two lil children in the
car....he set a very good example for them...stupid jackass!

p.s. the video was uploaded to youtube and later removed coz the
riders were not too happy about it (identity disclosure after trysts
with local "gendarmerie"! so this video best left off the (video sites)
I hate people who take law in their own hands

Note : After this was filmed last year around September....i forwarded the video to a friend of mine and it seems to some how have gone around all over the place and come back to me from another random friend of mine.

Last edited by highwayblaze : 19th July 2007 at 19:08.
Old 19th July 2007, 19:40   #2
Senior - BHPian

That was absolutely uncalled for. I agree the bikers were doing stunts on a public road but that's no reason for the car driver to risk getting someone injured or even killed.

What he could have done is flagged the biker down and politely spoken to him. That would have been more gentleman-like.

Really stupid considering his family was with him. Was probably playin hero to his wife n kids.

So what happened later on? Did u guys manage to stop the car and confront him?

BTW the bikes do sound awesome. I couldnt help rewinding and replaying at full volume several times. . If u have more biking videos (with sound of course) please let me know.
Old 19th July 2007, 19:55   #3
Senior - BHPian

what a loser!!

I think its allowed in most states, for a bike rider to file a lawsuit against such people,if they have the proper evidence for it. Although doing wheelies or stunts on the road is illegal,if a peron's life is endangered,then it can be taken up in a court of law.

The other set of psychos are truck drivers.They are notorious on freeways,and there have been 1000s of incidents where bikers have been taken off the roads by these 18 wheelers.
Old 19th July 2007, 19:55   #4
BANNED

I cant seem to download it .... what am I doing wrong ????
Old 19th July 2007, 19:56   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Was probably playin hero to his wife n kids.
later after we all stopped at a gas station the dude...the guy on the yellow gixxer who was almost run down said that the lady in the car had dug her face into her hands out of embarassment and shock; coz the biker could see this since he'd passed the accord and riding parallel to him while riding and swearing the crap out of the car guy.

Quote:
So what happened later on? Did u guys manage to stop the car and confront him?
well no he ran out of gas unfortunately so he pulled into a gas station. those bikers are really scary and i was worried if they pulled him over god knows what wudve happened but ofcoz it was the accord guys fault
Quote:
If u have more biking videos (with sound of course) please let me know.
i have a lot more videos dude...after this event we went ahead and filmed these chaps doing wheelies parallel to my car while being filmed out of my sun roof. but can't post those coz their license plates show in the video and its not safe for my health

here's one of my videos! not so great but its ok!

Camera Trial Run team-bhp

Last edited by highwayblaze : 19th July 2007 at 20:03.
Old 19th July 2007, 19:57   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
I cant seem to download it .... what am I doing wrong ????
dude click on download ...it'll askk u to enter some number shown on an image and then wait for few seconds on the next page.
lemme know if it doesnt work i'll re upload!
Old 19th July 2007, 20:01   #7
Senior - BHPian

That was scary hell man!

That Accord guy should have been chased and given some peice of mind and hand too!
How can he take law in his hand and endanger the live of that biker?

BTW, the bikes looked & sounded awesome!
Old 19th July 2007, 20:04   #8
BHPian

Here's another link to the same video if you cannot manage with the above link!
[COLOR=#FF9900]http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/5566/car-driver-wmv.html[/COLOR]
Old 19th July 2007, 20:08   #9
Senior - BHPian

I think the Biker[not the one involved with the accord] too was endangering lives,look at around 0.30 the car was forced to go off the road,imagine coming at 3 figure speeds and having to face some one on one wheel.

That said the accord guy's behavior was also totally unacceptable.

Edit:
Sorry cant identify the car my monitor has some issues.

Last edited by rahul_intlad : 19th July 2007 at 20:18.
Old 19th July 2007, 20:20   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_intlad View Post
I think the Biker[not the one involved with the accord] too was endangering lives,look at around 0.30 the car was forced to go off the road,.
Dude
THAT CAR WAS NOT FORCED TO GO OFF ROAD....
Its a Mazda RX-7 and was driven by a rice boy who wanted to show off his ride to all the bikers...
I've experienced this several times while riding myself...everyone turns in to a racecar driver once they see a motorcycle no matter how crappy their car or truck is! it was HIS wrong move to pass on the shoulder ! he almost took one of the riders with him!

Last edited by highwayblaze : 19th July 2007 at 20:33.
Old 19th July 2007, 21:35   #11
rks
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
Dude
THAT CAR WAS NOT FORCED TO GO OFF ROAD....
Its a Mazda RX-7 and was driven by a rice boy who wanted to show off his ride to all the bikers...
There was a car coming the other way at about the same time which also went into the shoulder. Apparently this car driver wanted to give the bikers a wide berth. Or I wonder if the Honda Accord forced this car off the road while preparing to pass the bikers.

There are three issues that need to be separated.

1. Bikers riding side-by-side, blocking faster vehicles coming behind, and doing dangerous and illegal stunts on a two way road.

2. Uncalled for and illegal road rage by Honda Accord driver.

3. Poor judgement by the biker who reacted by giving chase to the Accord and trying to pass it. He already knew what the Accord driver was capable of. So why provoke the guy again and risk his own life in the process? Should have followed him at a safe distance and maybe tried to catch up with him when he is forced to slow down somewhere.
Old 19th July 2007, 23:02   #12
BHPian

well...... just another day in the life of an indian biker! mayb not in 3 digit speeds but these pizza delivery guys really seem to be changing my opinion of a scooterss performance!

can't the accord guy be sued or something?#@!
Old 19th July 2007, 23:20   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks View Post
There was a car coming the other way at about the same time which also went into the shoulder. Apparently this car driver wanted to give the bikers a wide berth. Or I wonder if the Honda Accord forced this car off the road while preparing to pass the bikers.

There are three issues that need to be separated.

1. Bikers riding side-by-side, blocking faster vehicles coming behind, and doing dangerous and illegal stunts on a two way road.
Dude...we were doing close to 90mph i've mentioned in the post that i'm close to 3 digit speeds. THere' was barely any one behind us. The speed limit was 45mph. Ok fine were twice the speed limit BUT we werent gonna kill anyone. So if the dude wanted to pass us at 120 mph he should've waited till the car in teh opposite direction passes. Doesnt give him the right to almost take a rider down with him.

[/quote]

about that accord driver that guy was dam coward . i tell ya he must've been **** scared later when the guy passed him and was swearing the crap outta him. man...he needed a good *** whooping. with a wife and kids in the car PLUS trying to kill the dam biker its totally STUPID. but i'll agree the biker should've let go. or i dunno just caught up and given him a piece.
Old 19th July 2007, 23:21   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipsyde View Post
can't the accord guy be sued or something?#@!
well most bikers are hated anyway...the judge wud probably slap something on the biker as well!...i guess he did do something later...but i never bothered to find out!
Old 20th July 2007, 12:26   #15
Senior - BHPian

Wow... is this thread on Team BHP??? The liberal usage of abuses makes me think otherwise!

And what is this thread about anyways?? About injustice being doled out to bikers who are doing 90 MPH in a 45 MPH zone? Pot calling the kettle black?

The video should be called what NOT to do, for bikers as well car drivers. Everyone in the video deserves to be spanked

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks