Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2009, 16:27   #31
Senior - BHPian

Ikon driver got what he deserved!

People like him who first drive recklessly & break all rules, then have the audacity to shout back, should be given the same treatment!
Old 23rd October 2009, 18:08   #32
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
Would refer this as road rage rather than generalize it on pune traffic.

Felt good that better sense prevailed and it didn't lead to incident similar to old Pepsi advt. (janta nahin mera baap kaun hai? ; don't you know who is my father?)
Not sure about the road rage. Guy just thought a cyclist can be pushed all around. I've seen many taxi guys bully me out even when I go on my ford anywhere. They will honk incessantly when I patiently wait for red signal to turn green. Once an auto rickshaw guy started banging the boot of my car with his hand to move out of his way on a traffic light (when it was still red). Hardly 10% bikers stop at red lights.
And what's teh old pepsi advt? I don't have tv connection at home. I have world space radio (24 hours of music), a home theater system, a big tv and over 800 dvds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Ikon driver got what he deserved!

People like him who first drive recklessly & break all rules, then have the audacity to shout back, should be given the same treatment!

Thanks for your support sir. somehow I feel that we are going back to being barbarians. I stopped on one of the US interstates because I noticed a pair of gopher tortoises crossing. I also managed to stop the Interstate traffic completely for the next 25 mins and all people got down and cheered the tortoises that were taking time to amble across the highway. People were taking photos as well! No one complained. In pune, I stop at red signal, I get abused by people behind me, who's path I block.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by Technocrat : 23rd October 2009 at 18:13. Reason: Please read the note in your post, thanks
MX6 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2009, 23:52   #33
Senior - BHPian

I agree Finneyp,Ikon guy got what he deserved..
Old 30th October 2009, 16:20   #34
BHPian

Traffic Signals in Pune?
Are there any?
I feel its invisible to most of the people.
Old 12th June 2014, 19:40   #35
BHPian

Re: No one looks at Traffic Signals in Pune

Marathi newspaper Sakal has taken this seriously and even carried a detailed photo feature. Here is the link with enough photos to prove that traffic police do not exist in PCMC.

Triple seat bikers, 10 seater illegal autos have crippled the traffic of PCMC and Pune.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks