Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st January 2005, 12:19   #1
BHPian

Hell Of a Ride

yesterday afternoon that is 31st afternoon.. i was at andheri .. giving my friend a surprise on his bday..
wen i was returning home... i stopped behind a bus and jus looked arund there was this pretty girl driving a santro.... i got a pass early so i overtook her .. and went pass her normally... and then i was taking on cars suddenly i sa my rear view mirror and this chick is rght on m tail i was in my 800 alwayz underestimated it.... so i got the message and of we went speeding.... trust me guyzz she was one of the best lady driver i have come across......so on one of the bus stops the bus stopped and ther was very little room fer the car to sneek ... i got car aligned rite and i moved outta there looked behind saw that she cudnt manage to get out as she was a little bad at the judgement....so i thought that was the end of it i continued my way home and on one open road i see her rite behind clearing some back markers... by this time a guy zen got in the chase too so he was messing with her and trust me she blocked him so bad that he was never seen again... and suddenly outta no where she overtakes the bus guy from the left and with a well powered car speeds towards me i see mean thing getting bigger and bigger in the rear view ....and due to 1 mistake while overtaking she zoomed past mee.....it was fast saw her ahead of me cutting cars i followed her .. and there was this one lane road which was further divided in to 2 so there was no chance of overtaking i was right behind her ... trying too keep up .. with the 800..... and suddenly she braked so hard she locked her tires she skide across the road cause of a rick ahead of her ... i saw there was no one on the oppsite side i took the wrong lane or else i waud have crashed into her due to my odd brakes.... so then i came back on the right lane ahead of her ... and as i had cheated i let he goo... ahead of me waving my hand ...... she abused me and overtook me ... she again instigated the chase i overtook her again.... again let her go and again overtook her.... turst me she was trying real hard to get through... but i have never got this kindaa competition even from a guy driving .... she was mind blowing ... and then finally wen i let her go the third time she did not overtake me .... i got the message that she wanted to end it ... so finally we waved and that was the end of it...
and the biggest realistaion was i alwayz underestimatedmy 800 i could take a santro zip plus ... with it ..... and considering that the driver was of some quality ... real nice race... one of the best i have come across... just hope she aint a tbhpian
Old 2nd January 2005, 08:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

your name sums it up.....I only hope you were driving with some semblance of responsibility, without endangering others......but nice story, and yes, the ladies are no longer the fidgeting, nervous road-users of yore!!
Old 2nd January 2005, 10:14   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard the "fairer sex races" Cheating Death. Finally I have company in TB since i think i've been possibly the only one to write my experiences in. Read em here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=793

Revv
Old 6th January 2005, 01:19   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

man i got to go to the suburbs more often ..
no chick or guy as a matter of fact is willing to race out here in town
Old 6th January 2005, 12:55   #5
BHPian

yaa lambo i did do a stupid thing goin wrong side ... but then .... dats when i get the adreline rush in me.... other wise was pretty safe... but as
\.
Old 6th January 2005, 12:57   #6
BHPian

revv u r 1 lucky guy u find these chick frm god damn no where to race
Old 6th January 2005, 15:46   #7
Senior - BHPian

Man your race story is more graphic than the ones they show in movies. Haha

Going on the wrong side?? Never, ever do that. We all love to race but provided the conditions allow.

Call me nerdish, but i use my indicators even when i'm racing, i always brake only after i've made sure the guy chasing me is on the other lane and not behind me.

Coz even if you're a good driver, the other guy maynot be able to react to your moves. So always let the other guy know what you're about to do, afterall it's just a god damn street race, not a championship.

Shan2nu
Old 6th January 2005, 21:04   #8
BHPian

dats wad i do dude signal on... wen i went wrong side .. i got my emergency lights on lol..beat that
Old 6th January 2005, 21:13   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
dats wad i do dude signal on... wen i went wrong side .. i got my emergency lights on lol..beat that
I guess the idea here is not to go on the wrong side. Heh.

Stick to your lane, get off it only when you need to overtake, or avoid a slower vehicle. If there's a divider between the 2 lanes. Don't race at all, follow the car until you get an empty "non divided" stretch.

Man we need a good race track here, just get on it and unleash the horses.

Shan2nu
Old 7th January 2005, 19:37   #10
BHPian

ok sirr.. shan2u ..hey btw howz ur vtec .... long time havent heard u say something nice abt it.. do u have ne mods on it
Old 7th January 2005, 20:15   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
ok sirr.. shan2u ..hey btw howz ur vtec .... long time havent heard u say something nice abt it.. do u have ne mods on it
I think the members have had enuf of Vtec'ing already.

Did have a race with a CRDi, but hey, lets leave that alone. No big deal.

Shan2nu
Old 7th January 2005, 20:25   #12
BHPian

Post Deleted : Slang is not permitted on Team-BHP

Admin
Old 10th February 2005, 17:32   #13
BANNED

....voila.......

GOOD TO HEAR THERE ARE "GOOD" LADY DRIVERS AROUND
BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL BE A PART OF TBHP

ANYWAYS NOT TO TAKE ANY CREDIT AWAY FROM THE GOOD ONES
MY COUSIN IS AN AWESOME DRIVER HERSELF

JUST IN CASE SHE ENDS UP READING THIS....HEHEHE
Old 10th February 2005, 17:54   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu
I think the members have had enuf of Vtec'ing already.

Did have a race with a CRDi, but hey, lets leave that alone. No big deal.

Shan2nu
Hehehe...We will meet one day in the twisties.

Drifter

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks