Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2011, 13:27   #16
BHPian

Re: Azharuddin's CRV hit by a ST bus !!

Well, medically he is still not dead but note that he was admitted to the hospital with no heart beat, no pulse, no respiration and under cardiac arrest and was been put on the ventilator as has been said by the doctors at the hospital - heard and seen the doctors by me on TV.

Though I would be more than happy to be proved wrong, the above type of statements essentially mean that the doctors have decided to delay the announcement to allow Mr Azharuddin to return back from London and take charge of the matters.

The pillion rider has been declared dead. Well, note that his family was already here.

All, please ride safe!
Old 11th September 2011, 14:42   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by julupani View Post
I am sorry, did you actually read the entire article, or just glanced at the headlines in Google news??

Latest news: Apparently the confusion was created by the fact that while his son is actually injured, but a nephew or some other relative actually did die. Both have apparently suffered from severe head injuries.
I did read the whole article and not just the headlines. There don't seem to be any credible info on most sites.

Its really sad to know about his relative. He was supposed to be the pillion rider i believe.
Old 11th September 2011, 18:03   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karty_83 View Post
Its really sad to know about his relative. He was supposed to be the pillion rider i believe.
The pillion rider was Mr Azharuddin's nephew.

However, a very important aspect that should not be missed out is that JLN ORR (Jawahar Lal Nehru Outer Ring Road) of Hyderabad is out of bounds for 2 wheelers by law. The fact that the boys were riding on the ORR on a 2 wheeler itself means they have flouted the law of the country.

I crossed the accident site around 2 hours back on my run to the city from the airport and all that is left at the accident site is some broken glass, some footwear, some oil slick and some metal parts. The site is where the road curves right and is an incline and the accident site was near the left side which makes me think (note that it is my guess) that they could not control the bike and skidded.

Last edited by hyd_traveller : 11th September 2011 at 18:07.
Old 11th September 2011, 18:17   #19
Team-BHP Support

Note from Support Team

Let us pray and hope that the Azharuddin's son gets back to normal.
Very sad that one youngster has died. May he rest in peace.

Meanwhile as we can only speculate on his health and the cause of the accident. This thread is locked.

Please report this post, if there is some important development in this story.

Thanks,
Support Team.

PS:
Please wear a good helmet at all times when riding a bike.
If its a fast bike, an armored jacket and knee/ leg protection could make a lot of difference.

Last edited by bblost : 11th September 2011 at 18:20.
bblost is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks