Team-BHP - Another Horrific accident
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Another Horrific accident (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/4684-another-horrific-accident.html)

Another bad accident - this time its bal thackery's PA ....2 dead and 2 injured .....and to top it the guy gets admitted in a hospital that has a shiv sena union !

A couple of pics - courtesy - Sunday Midday

Just look at the car ...maan the engine bay is smashed completly.....

:mad:

thats horrific man. the car is scrape !!!!

Yeah the times was also carrying an article on this incident.
Poor mother and daughter were waiting for a bus at the bus stop. The roads are just not safe. How could they have ever known what was coming for them. Seriously saddening to see this.

The article said he was driving fast and lost control...man why the hell are such people put behind the wheel, a car is a great responsibilty, not only for your safety but even of others. Two innocent lives were lost because of carelesness on part of the driver. Just makes my blood boil!!!

That PA will probably get away with it. And thats even worse.

Drifter

Quote:

Originally Posted by drifter
Yeah the times was also carrying an article on this incident.
Poor mother and daughter were waiting for a bus at the bus stop. The roads are just not safe. How could they have ever known what was coming for them. Seriously saddening to see this.

The article said he was driving fast and lost control...man why the hell are such people put behind the wheel, a car is a great responsibilty, not only for your safety but even of others. Two innocent lives were lost because of carelesness on part of the driver. Just makes my blood boil!!!

That PA will probably get away with it. And thats even worse.

Drifter

i back that up will get away for sure in 2 days time max. why do u have to speed when u have family with u thats what im surprised at.

Someone has got to make an example of this and do something... this just gets worse an worse each passing day...

heres the link to the mid-day article

Mid-Day Artilce

That's terrible.What a horrrible waste of human life...

I was watching the news and they said he had a tire blown. and steered to the left and hit 2 ladies and ended up to the tree..

Oh, man
These guys have always troubled others and this is way too much.. Really sad to see loss of life.. Very bad...

its really sad that innocent people and their families have to suffer ..its pathetic

i don't know what i should say considering i m a rash driver myself , but everytime i see any of this stuff it does help me getting a little more sane everytime , and more importantly i think one should know his/her limit too and not exploit it .

manson .

may the souls of the deceased rest in peace.

but which road was this wannabe schumacher speeding on?

and guys, drive fast, but only on roads that are meant to be ripped on. accidents like these happen everyday, and i myself have been witness to quite a few; most of them caused due to human error. and if the tyres had actually burst, as in this case, the driver wouldn't have lost control if he was under 60 km/h.

and hey manson, drive fast, but not rash. by that, i mean rip on expressways @ 200kmph+, or at drag strips and rallys, but not on public roads. remember, you may be the equivalent of carlos sainz or marcus gronholm, but the same can't be said of others.

i am a fast driver myself, but i don't drive rashly, but rather responsibly, and do not go over 40 km/h in cogested/populated roads; which, b.t.w, makes me sad and angry both at the same time,reading about incidents like these.

to all fellow team-bhpians:- enjoy power, enjoy speed.....but responsibly.

to top it all..that guy got out on bail...must not have even spent 24 hrs in jail..some beauracracy....sad but true!

are you sure it was just a blown tire??
could have been drunk or stoned...they are shiv sena could have manipulated information.

bombay police say traces of alchohol found in the blood