Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2005, 21:50   #16
Senior - BHPian

That was really sad....that pic is too graphic...rightly removed.

Why the hell was the body just lying there? was this pic taken immediately after the accident? Because i dont see any cops or any medical staff or anything...jus people gawking.

Drifter
Old 11th April 2005, 22:39   #17
BHPian

euhhhhhhhhh....... shouldnt have seen it man... uhhhhh good the pic is removed .... people this is bad man.... we need more safety guyz
Old 11th April 2005, 22:45   #18
BHPian

That's sad.It's even more depressing to note that evryone is simply staring at the remains of a poor fellow humanbeing.No emergency response personnel (whats that??) of any kind anywhere near the accident scene.Many Indian die for want of medical attention AFTER an accident more than instant deaths.We think of fully equipped ambulances and concerned cops (and citizens) as a luxury,available only for the priviledged and in foreign countries.....Really sad.
Old 11th April 2005, 23:16   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No emergency response personnel (whats that??) of any kind anywhere near the accident scene.
Yeah...but i dont think any emergency personnel could have done anything in this case...
but atleast respect and cover the body... Anyone could have done that...instead of having it on display on the road like that.

Drifter
Old 12th April 2005, 00:56   #20
BHPian

hey,sorry my pc is not working mother board got screwed up,about the pic,well that is the one,i got it as a mail and not sure if the pic is graphic or not ....i got it as a mail...
Old 12th April 2005, 03:10   #21
Team-BHP Support

man that is really bad , haven't ever seen anything like this .
may his soul rest in peace .

manson .
Old 12th April 2005, 05:27   #22
Senior - BHPian

Oh god,bless his soul!!
Its so bloody freaky to pass by this and not call the cops or the ambulance.How irresponsible can people get.

X
Old 12th April 2005, 08:02   #23
BHPian

with the body cut in half dont u guys think there should be a pool of blood around...i donno whether to believe it or not.....but it does look so real...
Old 12th April 2005, 19:10   #24
Senior - BHPian

one word comes to mind.....eeeeyyyoouuucchhhhhh!!!

and yeah, it does seem strange that there isn't any blood......

may his soul rest in peace...the pic is, IMHO, just a preview of what's happening on our roads everyday...accidents like these happen due to somebody's fault. don't you think that the govt. should do something to prevent mishaps like these-like better traffic management, better safety measures, fast emergency aid for the misfortunate, etc.

and it is creepy that everybody's just passing by....not even a single person seems bothered... and where the hell are the traffic police, ambulance, etc??!!

guys...i know all of us dudes out here are extra careful, and extra fast...but looking at pics like these make me wonder; how much precaution is enough?? so, drive safe, guys...

Last edited by veyron1 : 12th April 2005 at 19:12.
Old 12th April 2005, 19:46   #25
Senior - BHPian

Yeah i had got this in my mail. The thing which makes me wonder is the way traffic is moving, i mean no Police or EMS people :O
Old 12th April 2005, 20:41   #26
Team-BHP Support

Something fishy here. If it was done by a truck, where is the bloody tyre marks going away from it. Did the truck fly off?
Old 12th April 2005, 21:32   #27
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Something fishy here. If it was done by a truck, where is the bloody tyre marks going away from it. Did the truck fly off?
Samurai blood marks from tyre is out of question. Time span from the actual accident and the state in the picture is only a few seconds. Blood vessels take a little more time after the shock to open up.
Old 12th April 2005, 23:14   #28
Senior - BHPian

OK, let me put on my hitchcock hat.
Quote:
me span from the actual accident and the state in the picture is only a few seconds.
Which means the photographer was right there at the spot with a camera handy (and switched on). Looking at the number of people, it takes at least a few minutes for people to start gathering, by which time there should be a huuuge pool of blood.
Old 12th April 2005, 23:42   #29
Senior - BHPian

I can't decide whether the pic is real or not. I too think that the pic looks too 'clean' to be real. But then again, i've never seen a body cut in half before. And if the pic was taken immeditaely after the accident occured, then how could the truck escape considering the amount of traffic in the pic?

But if the pic is real, i feel unbelievably dorry for the guy. What a way to die? He must have been just thinking that its going to be a normal day at work. Just goes to show how unpredictable life is.......very sad.

Mods: the decision to delete the pic was well taken.
Old 13th April 2005, 02:36   #30
BHPian

Holy Cow....I've got my hair raised.I dont think i can digest it anymore.A couple of my friends (girls) saw this and they litteraly puked,they just couldnt handle it.Bad state though.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks