Team-BHP - Driving in Delhi :D
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Driving in Delhi :D (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/48707-driving-delhi-d-2.html)

He can not be held for drunken driving. And there is no rule for "drinking driving"
:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by deky (Post 1050333)
lol: Abhinav I hope thats a joke, or is it that just looking at the "Bhayankar Beer hoarding" is having an affect on you. Look at the pic again.

Lol. 1 beer ain't anything for me.
It was a joke stupid:

was that Haywards 5000 ? was he also carrying any side-dish on the bike ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by narayan (Post 1050437)
was that Haywards 5000 ? was he also carrying any side-dish on the bike ?

Good observation. You win the prize :D
Well, I didn't see any side dish. Maybe he had finished it.

Looks like, either he was warming up for something big. Or maybe he was saving time.

Forget the guy drinking from a puny can of beer while on a bike. The sardar's "achievements" are more interesting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008
Sardar orders a full bottle of RK ( Red Knight). Next minute, he orders for 2 full tandoori chicken. In less than 30 minutes, he finishes both

A query : What is RK ? Hard liquor, I presume since you say full bottle.

I am assuming he polished off the full bottle of liquor (rum/whiskey/brandy/whatever) in front of you. Did he mix it with anything or was he just drinking off the bottle neat ? Finishing off 2 chicken and a bottle of liquor in 30mins itself qualifies for a record in terms of the minimal time taken. Apart from the fact that 750ml of liquor in one go is a feat in itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008
And, when we flabbergasted people asked him how he could polish a bottle and devour 2 full chickens. His answer was simple:-
This is my 2nd stop since Delhi will halt 2 more times before i hit my destination

I have a Mallu friend who could polish off a full bottle of liquor and then calmly sing some Communist party propaganda songs. But if you are implying that this guy already consumed 1 bottle each at 2 stops and still managed to ride a bullet, my only response is he is The DaaruGuru. cheers:

And ofcourse he has 2 more halts where he takes in 2 more full bottles of liquor. Does he have a liver inside or some kind of alcohol processor? Just amazing. :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 1050464)
Forget the guy drinking from a puny can of beer while on a bike. The sardar's "achievements" are more interesting.

I am assuming he polished off the full bottle of liquor (rum/whiskey/brandy/whatever) in front of you. Did he mix it with anything or was he just drinking off the bottle neat ? Finishing off 2 chicken and a bottle of liquor in 30mins itself qualifies for a record in terms of the minimal time taken. Apart from the fact that 750ml of liquor in one go is a feat in itself.

I have a Mallu friend who could polish off a full bottle of liquor and then calmly sing some Communist party propaganda songs. But if you are implying that this guy already consumed 1 bottle each at 2 stops and still managed to ride a bullet, my only response is he is The DaaruGuru. cheers:

And ofcourse he has 2 more halts where he takes in 2 more full bottles of liquor. Does he have a liver inside or some kind of alcohol processor? Just amazing. :Shockked:

RK (Red knight) is a whisky. I have seen something similar on Punjab Haryana border. A Sardar came with half a bottle of whisky, poured into the steel glass (steel glasses in north india measure 250 ml) & then added a bit of water in it. He polished off the half bottle in two shots straight in with 1 tandori chicken in aprrox 20 mins. or so

I dont know if you have heard this one

"Don't drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your drink."

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 1050464)

SB, as Pankaj said, it is Red Knight whisky and he was drinking neat man. Like they show in the movies, bottle to the mouth:Shockked:

How much he consumed in his previous stop and what he will consume in the next two stops is immaterial as i don't know if i can beileve what he says, but seeing what i saw which made me wince like crazy, i trusted him completely.

We too were sitting in the car and having drinks so we could witness this great achievement:uncontrol