Team-BHP - Driving in Delhi :D
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Driving in Delhi :D (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/48707-driving-delhi-d.html)

Experience of driving in Delhi is bad enough, but see this pics and decide. Actually, I had to follow this guy for quite some time on Outer Ring Road. He was riding his Bullet (in the right most lane, along side the berm) as I couldn't shoot with my mobile phone. Got the chance on when we stopped due to red light.

(The guy was drinking while still riding the motorcycle all the time).

Don't know whether to lol: or :Frustrati

PS: The identity of the person has been hidden and these pics are from movie recorded by cell phone

It happens only in India! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumitB (Post 1045828)
It happens only in India! :D

Happens everywhere in the world. Seen so many people like this fool in US and Germany!

See the silver lining: atleast he was not drunk enough and stopped at the red light!
lol:

Thats what i call a joyride!

Delhi Rocks!!
I mean on the Rocks :)

nice one nickoo..
seriously this is an offense and the license should be impounded

hahaha... good spotting!

good catch he must have seen this somewherelol:

I really hope that the biker can focus on riding a bike than trying to reach Cloud No. 9.

For the drivers consuming the bhayankar thandi beer! I just hope they stay off the road after consuming the bhayankar beer.

Great catch there dude. you should have warned him / inform the traffic police

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1050078)
Great catch there dude. you should have warned him / inform the traffic police

why spoil kisi ka mood? :)

Right Panky
He seems to be in a pretty good one.

OT : What kind of a cloth is he wearing on his head in the 2nd pic

lol. Anything can happen in delhi! IMO person who can drive easily in delhi traffic can drive anywhere else in world very easily!
Regarding the pic Bhayankar Thandi Beer i guess thats the Karnal Highway towards Punjab!

Disclaimer : No offense to any sardars

Sardarji's love their drink dont they? I happen to see a very unique thing a couple of years ago one cold winter, when i was visiting Meerut.

We were at a wineshop to pick up some drinks and we see this sardar gentleman ( huge guy) on a bullet was on a ride from Delhi to Jallandhar or chandigarh, dont remember.

What we saw at the wine shop got me the goose bumps.

Sardar orders a full bottle of RK ( Red Knight)

Next minute, he orders for 2 full tandoori chicken from the guy making it next door

In less than 30 minutes, he finishes both:D

And, when we flabbergasted people asked him how he could polish a bottle and devour 2 full chickens. His answer was simple:-

This is my 2nd stop since Delhi will halt 2 more times before i hit my destinationlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1050301)
OT : What kind of a cloth is he wearing on his head in the 2nd pic

lol: Abhinav I hope thats a joke, or is it that just looking at the "Bhayankar Beer hoarding" is having an affect on you. Look at the pic again.

Now back to the topic, I fully agree that driving in Delhi can be a pain (specially if u coming from a smaller town like Jaipur). Day before yesterday it took me 3 hours from Jaipur to Gurgaon (about 200kms) and another 3 hours from gurgaon to Noida (80 odd kms via DK-ring road-dnd, including 3 tolls). And I was tired doing those 80kms more than those 200kms