Team-BHP - When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate" (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/50965-when-swift-meets-hummer-says-darling-youre-too-delicate.html)

When Swift meets HUMMER H2-says"Darling your to delicate".

Ramie2400,Amar(Ramie2400 Bro),Nikibusa and Tanveer were returing home after the regular weekly meets,chats and drive in Niki's Green Goblin Santro and just reached ramie2400's place,ramie2400 gets a call from Devang a.k.a. Pdev,

Pdev:hey Ramie where are you
Ramie:Bhai Ive just reached home
Pdev:Aarey there's this HUMMER and Swift accident on Vile-parle east-west connecting flyover come down fast you guys.
Ramie:Are you serious!!!
Pdev: Dude the HUMMER went over the Swift
Ramie:What??? :Shockked:,Ok we are rushing.
Pdev:Ok i am reaching there too
Ramie:Coolio,see you there....

Nikibusa and his Green Goblin rushing all the way zip-zap-zoom with his awesome sounding Muffler,turning peoples head on the streets....

Ok we reach there about in 5-7mins,everything seems to be peaceful,roads are empty only a police check-naka on the opposite,we say "Hope Pdev didn't fooled us,so that we can meet over" Going ahead on the Flyover we saw..........

When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-1.jpg
When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-2.jpg
When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-3.jpg
When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-4.jpg
When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-5.jpg
When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-6.jpg
When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-7.jpg
When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-8.jpg
When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-9.jpg
When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-10.jpg
When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-11a.jpg
When SWIFT meets HUMMER-says "Darling you're too delicate"-11.jpg

The Vile-parla east-west Link flyover being small in width and is only single way,hence has no divider,the HUMMER guys were p*** drunk 3-4 and they were speeding on the right lane overtaking and BAM!!! went over the right fender on the swift coming from the opposite side in the right lane.

Luckily there were no casualities,A family was travelling in the swift,the girl from the family had some hit and was rushed immediatly to the hospital,the guy from the family had some cut marks over his face due to glass shatter.But everything was normal.

Hummer H2 was a complete bling-bling,running on 26s GTT rims,ABS/Brakes failed on the spot after the Hit and some of its system showed faliure,the Hummer was towed away by a towing truck within 30mins of the incident,Hope the injured have speedy recovery.Swift seemed to be Totalled.the accident happened at approx 1.50am.

Ramie

my my thats a bad one. why did you go home, met devang after you left. also saw the swift getting towed in juhu

for such a case, if it were any other tall vehicle which ran into the swift would it have been damaged as bad? or worse? or less? i never did traust the build qaulity of the H2's and the H3's. seems a bit extreme, but then cant say what speeds they were doing either. thank God the people in the swift weren't seriously injured,

Glad people are alright, can we carry over the discussion to 'Accidents in India' thread please.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there goes another one:Frustrati

thank god no one was hurt

Niki and Tanveer just came over, they showed me the pics...Ramie bhai that's one for the history books!
Crazy accident there...Maruti VS Hummer! No winner there, both cars got trashed!

There are so many replicas in the market that its difficult to spot the original. Is it really the original? I have witnessed an accident between my school truck which was an Indian Army 1 tonner and a old Matador. The matador was destroyed from the front and only a minor dent to my school truck on the side. I seriously doubt if its the original Hummer. Probably some spoilt brat wanting to play army boy with his dads money and getting hold of a fake. I am sure the US army aint going to use something that cannot withstand a hit from a Swift or probably the army spec is totally different.
Hummer Replica baffles but doesn't match the original - Instablogs

LINKS TO HUMMER REPLICAS SITES - HummerArt.com

Friday evening I saw this Hummer drive past Globus, and it was being driven as if in WRC mode. Took off on Hill road zig zag expecting every one to give way.

And according to your description of the accident - it figures the Hummer was in the wrong.

The Hummer's alloys seem to be diamond studded. Are they real diamonds? Did you guys take a few home?:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by drpullockaran (Post 1101454)
There are so many replicas in the market that its difficult to spot the original. Is it really the original? I have witnessed an accident between my school truck which was an Indian Army 1 tonner and a old Matador. The matador was destroyed from the front and only a minor dent to my school truck on the side. I seriously doubt if its the original Hummer. Probably some spoilt brat wanting to play army boy with his dads money and getting hold of a fake. I am sure the US army aint going to use something that cannot withstand a hit from a Swift or probably the army spec is totally different.
Hummer Replica baffles but doesn't match the original - Instablogs

LINKS TO HUMMER REPLICAS SITES - HummerArt.com

first i doubt that it a replica.

secondly the us army dosent use the h2. it uses the h1. google it and ull see it can take a much bigger hit than what this h2 just got.

I would like to add that the Swift took it well. For such a large vehicle colliding with Swift at reasonable high speed, in offset crash, the Swift stood well.
I consider that Swift is now really a car that scored 4/5 in NCAP. For a high vehicle crashing in a small car resulting in offset crash, I dont know how many other small cars would have been.

I am surprised to see that the wheel of Hummer is off. Its understood in case of Swift, but in case of hummer, it is surprising.

the funny bit was i saw the swift being towed and and hour later the boys who were in the swift were standing on tow truck and very happy about the face that they totalled the swift. they were smiling and shouting. did the hummer guy pay them like 5 laks on spot to just tow the car and go home and buy new car the next morning. the look was typical like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesal (Post 1101558)
the funny bit was i saw the swift being towed and and hour later the boys who were in the swift were standing on tow truck and very happy about the face that they totalled the swift. they were smiling and shouting. did the hummer guy pay them like 5 laks on spot to just tow the car and go home and buy new car the next morning. the look was typical like that.

Why wouldnt they be? They not only survived a crash with a Hummer in their hatchback, but also disabled the hummer with the Swift's Non-Tank(TM) build:D
Its also very likely that they got paid off a little.
Very interesting thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippergeo (Post 1101564)
Why wouldnt they be? They not only survived a crash with a Hummer in their hatchback, but also disabled the hummer with the Swift's Non-Tank(TM) build:D
Its also very likely that they got paid off a little.
Very interesting thread.

they were paid alright no doubt on that one, look at the part of the bumper stuck in swifts windscreen lol. looking funny. the tyre of the hummer damaged the whole swift itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesal (Post 1101558)

In all possibilities the beaming faces just proved that the H2 owner avoided being another Alistair Sequira

Sheesh, wonder when did money become a replacement for grey and white cells. Pathetic.

M M