Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2009, 00:09   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
In essense, appear crazy.
I agree. People always give the madman a wide berth. No crook would like to be crushed under the wheels of the very car he was trying to attack.
This would be a good strategy to adopt if you are confident of not stalling. Clevermax is right when he says that most people shift up too early.
I do not think recession has anything to do with these incidents. Its probably groups of people who would prefer to rob others of their hard earned comforts than work to better their own situation. The gap between the haves and the have-nots has widened, especially in the last decade or so. When everyone drove premiers and ambassadors, the jealousy factor was absent.
Take care, guys and if faced by a situation, don't panic.
Old 26th April 2009, 22:19   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
This is very unfortunate and something like this happening in Bangalore is completely unheard off. Looks like some desperation creeping in due to recession / frustration etc.
I do not think it is out of desperation / recession / frustration. These are some local goons (from nearby villages) targeting the people who are in a hurry to go home after all the day's tiring work. These goons might be supported by our own "humble farmer" as he and the NICE owner does not gell well.

People be extra careful while driving on these roads and never stop the vehicle unless an emergency to your vehicle.
Old 9th June 2009, 20:24   #18
Senior - BHPian

Wow.....thanks

And I used to ride from my office at Electronic City taking the NICE road to Bannerghatta road to reach Hulimavu. No more of this then. But really love riding on the NICE road at night on the Thunderbird.

Now, I am scared.
Old 3rd December 2010, 13:50   #19
BHPian

I hope all this have ended now, as NICE Road connects directly to Bannerghatta Road.
Old 3rd December 2010, 19:05   #20
Senior - BHPian

Is that complete now? Need to check that out..
Old 3rd December 2010, 20:09   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenroy View Post
Is that complete now? Need to check that out..
Yes, its now complete, however you need to take a detour by getting off in BG Rd before continuing towards Tumkur Rd.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks