Team-BHP - My Pulsar 150 vs Merc E220
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   My Pulsar 150 vs Merc E220 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/5857-my-pulsar-150-vs-merc-e220.html)

It happened last night when i was on my way towards marine drive.This tourist merc E220 starts annoying me right from prabhadevi (siddhivinayak temple signal).It was pissing me off.As soon as the signal goes green the driver takes a good start,but not far.I overtake him a couple of meteres ahead.Then the fun starts.As soon as we approach century bazaar we are both riding next to each other when finally he ticks me off and i start ripping my bike.I leave this machine lying for dust when he comes next to me at Haji Ali signal.Once again the signal goes green and i try my most dirtiest blocking technique and he is lost.he gets me again near Jaslok hospital slope but then this exotic is no match for me for some reason.This scene is happening around 11:00 ok.I downshift like mad from 5th to 4th at very high rpm and the story is over.The merc is nowhere.Trust me guys it was fun....

Hence my statement : ITS NOT WHAT YOU OWN,BUT ITS HOW YOU DRIVE/RIDE IT.

Niki - dude what were trying to prove ? taking on a Merc in city traffic ? heck yoou could even beat a mclaren SLR in the traffic !!

and i hope u had your helmet strapped on all the while !!

lol ... what speeds where you hitting ?

and what was your blocking technique ?
a merc can take on 150 pulsar anyday man ...city ofcourse is a different story , the guy could pass your bike doing full speed (which is around 130 max ?).dat too shifting from 2nd to 3rd and still not redline the motor ... plus he had 25 lac Merc to take care of ..whose headlight are worth the retail on that pulsar ..

your statements cool man ... but i guess the merc drive knew better of what he owns and how to drive it ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikibusa
Hence my statement : ITS NOT WHAT YOU OWN,BUT ITS HOW YOU DRIVE/RIDE IT.

Perfect statement, but just out of context :D You can beat Michael Schumacher driving his F1 Ferrari in city traffic.

Quote:

Perfect statement, but just out of context You can beat Michael Schumacher driving his F1 Ferrari in city traffic.
True, it's not what you drive, it's where you drive.

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX135
Perfect statement, but just out of context :D You can beat Michael Schumacher driving his F1 Ferrari in city traffic.

YEah Right :P hehe

Anisha Sharma

hahahaha... very funny this post was.
A slight nick by the merc, and crashed you would have!
The cool you lose when trying to prove what you own, can lead to losing what you own!

May the force be a little less with you!!

Cheers
Amitoj

[quote=nikibusa].I downshift like mad from 5th to 4th at very high rpm and the story is over.The merc is nowhere.Trust me guys it was fun....
QUOTE]

ahahha from 5th to 4th ...why where was the "GO BABY GO" button ?

the merc driver must be laughing his a$$ off and enjoying the A/c..

man you were totally at his mercy at all times ... or else how can a bike block a car ?

Greeting amiyoda, you are well versed with the ways of the force. Bring from the dark side nikibusa we must ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979
Greeting amiyoda, you are well versed with the ways of the force. Bring from the dark side nikibusa we must ;)

:OT But that was funny! I can picture Darth Vader in the Merc tempting Anakinikibusa to the dark side. LOL

What might make this thread even more interesting is IF the merc driver registered at this forum and posted his thoughts similar to the adilshah v/s vack postings :-)

No offense meant! Chill guys!

hrag

I know guys it sounds stupid but then i was happy never the less.I have seen my baby supporting me all the times and keeping at par with the other exotics too,but as long as she could handle.Also for my safety the Helmet was always with me.As far as the merc driver was concerned i could see the tension at one point of time as it is an expensive machine but then i am haaapppy.

Not a pro driver / rider though,but then cool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo_lover
lol ... what speeds where you hitting ?

and what was your blocking technique ?
the guy could pass your bike doing full speed (which is around 130 max ?).dat too shifting from 2nd to 3rd and still not redline the motor ... plus he had 25 lac Merc to take care of ..whose headlight are worth the retail on that pulsar ..

your statements cool man ... but i guess the merc drive knew better of what he owns and how to drive it ...

make that around 110-115 true speed!! lol:

@hrag: am i becoming a legend around here or something....lol

@nikibusa: whatever your blocking technique was please dont do it again. cause i have been behind bikes before and whenever i am intentionally blocked the amount of self control needed to stop yourself from ramming the bike out of frustration is phenomenal. this is under normal driving conditions but you were racing. i am not saying dont race, you are an adult and can make your own decisions. but just avoid from making yourself an easy target.

LOL.. that was a merc so you got awayother wise if it was any other car and yes includes even a Esteem who was full blooded he would have smoked you.. and i dont get the point here since you racing in City how did 4th gear arrive werenot you on full throttle or full Rev?