Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2005, 01:35   #1
Senior - BHPian

this is kinda funny

well it happened about an hour ago
i was coming home from a dinner at relatives house in accord
i was on a two lane one way road (i was on left side lane)
at a speed braker came to almost a virtual stop since was fully stuffed & there came a Santro on my right hand side with some young guys
since accelaration of accord is much better than santro it might have looked like i zoomed passed him
boy! was he p*ssed of...
he got mad & was driving very badly so i again reduced my speed considerably & let him pass me & while going ahead he went a bit off road & threw dust all over the place after which he went straight & i took left turn
at this time i was laughing very hard
what did that guy think that he can seriously beat accord in straight line drag?
i was just damn funny to think about it

those guys will go & tell their other friends that he beat an accord in drag, good thing I made some so called "RACER" feel good about himself for about five minutes

Last edited by adya33 : 6th June 2005 at 01:39. Reason: grammer mistake :(
Old 6th June 2005, 01:50   #2
BHPian

hahah.. dude... let them have their moments of happieness... only a fool would believe that a santro beat an accord in a drag
Old 6th June 2005, 11:04   #3
BANNED

Well, its all down to perspective, isn't it?

Let me try and explain. Sometimes I'm in a mood to "race" my 8 year old KB125 against newer machinery like the Pulsar 180 or a Karizma. Not to prove a point or anything but just to see how good or bad my bike is today versus these new bikes. Of course, without disc brakes, I don't push it but sometimes it leads to smiles on the faces of these riders!

On the other hand, so many Indicab drivers "race" against my Indica LSi almost all the time. Some stop "racing" when they see the sticker at the back and don't see diesel exhaust, while some others (the true professionals) couldn't care less ;-)

hrag

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks