Team-BHP - Road Rage : Me v/s SLK 230
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Street Experiences (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/)
-   -   Road Rage : Me v/s SLK 230 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street-experiences/6590-road-rage-me-v-s-slk-230-a.html)

It happened today afternoon.

I was going to stop at a read light when a mad truck on my right side suddenly started right turn and i was very near to his front right wheel.. i tried to take a right turn but my car happened to scrap an SLK 230 standing there...

Now the drama starts..
The guy in the SLK is a mid aged man with cool Sunglasses... comes out of the car and starts abusing me..
note: XX stands for some words i cannot write here due to censorship issues..

SLK: "Tune meri gaari ka satyanaash kar diya hai"
Me: "Scratch to meri gaari me laga hai, aap kyun chilla rahe ho"

SLK: "XX XX ... Jine ka mera Shisha hai utne ki teri Gaadi nahi hai XX"
Me: "Bhai sahab apne aap ko control kijiye Gussa mereko bhi aa sakta hai"

this goes on and on until

SLK: "XX XX tu jaanta nahi main kaun hoon..". (picks up his mobile and).. "abhi batata hoon man kaun hoon.. "..
Me: I thought its better to leave the idiot and not to get into any further argument since an SLK can only be driven by three persons in this world: An underworld Don or a politician or a filmstar.. he looked more like the first one...
so as soon as the signal turned green i went away...

I just want to spread this message about Road Rage.. in Delhi its more common... what you can do is not to react to idiots and try to avoid arguments..
Road rage in Delhi has lead to murders in the past.. so better be careful Delhiites..

Quote:

SLK: "XX XX ... Jine ka mera Shisha hai utne ki teri Gaadi nahi hai XX"
Haha, you should have told him "Jis height per mera side view mirror hai, us height ka tera gadi bhi nahin hai". LOL

Quote:

SLK: "XX XX tu jaanta nahi main kaun hoon..". (picks up his mobile and).. "abhi batata hoon man kaun hoon..
Good lord, the duffer, needs to call up his daddy to ask him who he is? Hahaha

90% of these guys are showoffs. All show and no go.

Shan2nu

haha dude ..what car were you driving ?

you did the right thing ..on delhi roads dont mess with Jaatts (no offence to any) in old marutia 800's and non deserving looking guys who drive exotics !!

...a cycle rikshaw dude scraped my bumper today nearly missing the fog lamps ..i felt like kicking the living S*** out of him ..but there was a whole rikshaw club acroos the road ..so i just got in the car and drove off ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo_lover
haha dude ..what car were you driving ?

I guess reading Shan's post you must have guessed it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu
Haha, you should have told him "Jis height per mera side view mirror hai, us height ka tera gadi bhi nahin hai". LOL

rl:

it was WagonR... frankly i could not spot the poor guy.. too low to be visible... :D

Good you scrammed.
Too many chaps pull guns in delhi.
Friends of mine have had the experience

Whacked an auto driver for putting a scratch on my Baleno. Had the immense good sense to run after that, hitting the limiter in 1st!

Quote:

Too many chaps pull guns in delhi.
last year a woman was shot for overtaking some goons car ...

i was dreading opening this thread as i thought is was going to be one more of those "me v/s xyz supercar threads" , but thankfully it is a great piece of advice :)

manson .

It's good u got away. One thing in case of an accident is never to mess with auto's or rickshaw's cuz u mite have company soon, real soon. And when u smash into mercs, bmw's etc. well....run for ur life, u mite have to sell ur car to repair his :D

To add to what karthik said -
u Might have to sell your car to repair his IF YOU ARE ALIVEor have enough money remaining after paying your hospital bills.

Just his 1st and 2nd line indicates how limited in thinking that idiot must be.

Wise decision, Dceite. No point wasting time, effort, money or mood over negative road incidents.

GTO

Your lucky that he did not chase you or it wouldnt be fun trying to keep ahead of an SLK :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil
Your lucky that he did not chase you or it wouldnt be fun trying to keep ahead of an SLK :)

Dude, looks like you've not seen the recent Wagon R commercials. It's the smart car for smart people - "The smartest choice." :p

dceite, I think you handled the situation very well. Getting worked up and fighting dosen't really help anyone. Well done!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil

I think the SLK guy would have had trouble keeping up with the Wagon in the city !

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy
I think the SLK guy would have had trouble keeping up with the Wagon in the city !

Well the SLK isnt really a saloon or anywhere close to a big car ....It probably is as long as the Wagon R. And if you get a real richy rich guy driving it which probably he is if he is driving a car like that , then he would probably not care much about making those risky lane changes in traffic.