Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2010, 13:29   #16
Senior - BHPian

thats scary, so were all the nuts from the wheel out ? and did you get it checked from Mahindra later ?
Old 13th April 2010, 22:35   #17
Senior - BHPian

I once saw a Tata Indica with its front right wheel separated from the vehicle and lying on the ground with all the attached hardware. Heard the driver shouting on the phone about having changed wheel in the morning. Happened in the area outside the office building.

I have had a puncture of the left front tyre while on the Mumbai Pune expressway (twice) while returning from Pune. This happened in the first or maybe the second year the expressway was constructed. I was driving a Fiat Uno with tube-type radial tyres. The car started pulling to the left all of a sudden and I decided to slow down and stop on the shoulder. Had to replace the wheel and drive on. After leaving the expressway, past Panvel, the replaced tyre went bust. Luckily there were a few shops around at this time, and I drove slowly into the tyre repair shop.

The most important thing in such a situation is not to panic. The best thing is to pay attention to any unusual sounds and get them rectified promptly.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks