Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2005, 22:53   #1
BHPian

Can u Tell me HOW !!!!

Hey guys . Its been long since I got something to your notice. Just when I was thinking about all this, I saw this car parked at a corner of a road in thane which I saw on my way to work today.

What captured my eye when I saw this car was the level of damage on it. No words to describe the damage. Its everywhere , don’t know when it happened but at least I’m sure that it happened recently and no idea as well about the human casualty.
Any Idea what actually would have happened.

Note From Moderator - Please do not post pictures of crashed cars with their numberplates visible. I have edited it this time.

Last edited by Rehaan : 28th December 2005 at 09:46. Reason: Formating
Old 27th December 2005, 23:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Oh boy.. thats bad.. looks like the car has rolled over quiet a few times..
Old 27th December 2005, 23:58   #3
Senior - BHPian

i think that the car has rolled over and maybe hit the divider in the process thats the dent on roof.. I cant say but my elder brother had toppled his zen after hitting a divider at 80kmph and the car turned turtle.. he suffered from broken nose and 2 broken ribs.. this was around 2 years back.. but this looks like a topple after hitting a divider i think..
Old 28th December 2005, 01:31   #4
BHPian

Looks like someone dropped a big tree or something on it

But seriously looks like it might have spun out of control and rolled over. I hope there were no casualties.
Old 28th December 2005, 12:37   #5
BHPian

It looks like the car had flipped and hit the pavement, judging by the paint marks and dents on the sides.
Old 28th December 2005, 14:15   #6
BHPian

had a similarly damaged indigo after the juy 26 rains. The car was smashed from the top beacuse a tree had fallen over it. There was mud / clay in the car till the seat leg rest.

the car would be totally scrapped the way it looked.
Old 28th December 2005, 17:14   #7
BHPian

one Question that come in my mind is how and what happned to the rear tyre. ??? well i agree to the topling part as the divider was broken. but what acctually happned to the rear tyre.

And ya OOps sorry rehan for that number plate.
Old 29th December 2005, 11:00   #8
BHPian

Looks like, this car has toppled at very high speed. Must have hit median or some other vehicle in the process.
Old 29th December 2005, 15:46   #9
Tapan

Hi,

Thats not cool.

Thanks.

Old 29th December 2005, 16:02   #10
BHPian

Maybe the car drifted, the rear left wheel hit the median then it turned turtle over the median and slid some distance.
Old 29th December 2005, 16:49   #11
Team-BHP Support

From the looks of it the car was travelling fast... pretty fast. It overtook a vehicle, most probably a car. The overtake was from the left side (the wrong side). The driver of the Indigo closed the gap/cut into the lane of the car he was overtaking a bit too soon in his hurry (may be something else was ahead in his path). While doing this the rear vehicle he was overtaking hit him. Look at the rear right portion of the car. Now the rear vehicle definitely tried to steer his vehicle to avoid the collision. Even then the vehicles did touch each other. Scratches/dent on the right-rear are comparatively lesser. Still the impact at such speeds was enough to send the Indigo flying ahead (mainly bcoz of the angle at which it was when the impact occcured). The car landed on its sides, mainly the left rear tires bcoz of which the rear left wheel has been twisted and broken and then toppled over smashing the roof. The rear left side of the car is in a worse shape mainly because it took the weight of the car (once the rear wheel twisted and broke out) when it fell to the ground.

This is how I surmise the whole thing after looking at the car from all angles save the rear. however I believe most possibly the rear will be in a fairly good shape.
Old 29th December 2005, 17:22   #12
Senior - BHPian

You can see the same situation here:

TATA Indica accident at Malad
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buckle...ent-malad.html
Old 29th December 2005, 17:34   #13
Senior - BHPian

Indogo looks heavily damaged and surely that car has rolled a times maybe hitting the divider and landed there.
Old 3rd January 2006, 12:18   #14
BHPian

DOES NOT LOOK GOOD AT ALL...
any info about the people inside...
Old 3rd January 2006, 12:25   #15
BHPian

Sure the car has rolled over more than once, which obviously shud be the reason for the state of the left rear wheel.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks