Team-BHP - Chandigarh Supercar Show : 29th May @ the Taj
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Chandigarh Supercar Show : 29th May @ the Taj (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/101810-chandigarh-supercar-show-29th-may-taj.html)

CannonBall Club Supercar Show, Chandigarh Edition - 2011

Date : 29th May, 2011
Venue : Taj, Chandigarh

Chandigarh's first Supercar Show .. 5 Days to go ..

On my toes for the drool-worthy pics. Is it just CannonBall cars or are the local Supercars are attending? Is it a drive-up from DL to CH? That'd be some 250-300 odd kms of pure unadulterated fun! :D..err, if the roads are good of course.

What to expect from CANNONBALL CLUB on 29th May, 2011

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2365085)
On my toes for the drool-worthy pics. Is it just CannonBall cars or are the local Supercars are attending? Is it a drive-up from DL to CH? That'd be some 250-300 odd kms of pure unadulterated fun! :D..err, if the roads are good of course.

Local supercars will be there forsure AFAIK.
The drive wont be from Delhi to Chandigarh unless ofcourse if the Delhi cars are coming then it will be a drive from DL to CH for them . :D
This is gonna be one NICE show .

Would love to see Karan (ecks) with his entire fleet, that alone would make a good show!

Eh friends .. Only local supercars.

One or two might be here from Delhi at max. But whatever chandigarh has isn't bad at all .. Might just be less in number but is awesome.

Feel proud to be the official video guy for this event :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by smalhotra_93 (Post 2367498)
Eh friends .. Only local supercars.

One or two might be here from Delhi at max. But whatever chandigarh has isn't bad at all .. Might just be less in number but is awesome.

Feel proud to be the official video guy for this event :D

Good luck with the event bro ! Hope Ecks rides turn up at the event. Another highlight would be of course the Tuned Red R35 GTR. Can't wait to hear the sweet rumble of its exhausts ! Cheers ! :)

No updates? No pics? No nothing? This is not done guys, we are waiting.

@sam: Seems like you are busy with editing and all but at lease give us something to chew upon.

Here are a few pictures.
There was a lot of rain, which spoilt the fun a little bit.
I left from there at around 7, karan's cars were not there till that time.

PS. It was a public event, so I have not masked the plates.

An SLK 230, a Z4 and a Porsche Cayenne! :eek: I fail to understand the rules of the supercar clubs in India! They say they have a min. requirement of stock 400bhp or a price tag of 1crore, but I wonder how many cars actually fulfill this criteria?

So did Karan actually participate in the show?

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 2370481)
An SLK 230, a Z4 and a Porsche Cayenne! :eek: I fail to understand the rules of the supercar clubs in India! They say they have a min. requirement of stock 400bhp or a price tag of 1crore, but I wonder how many cars actually fulfill this criteria?

So did Karan actually participate in the show?

It was a bit disappointing.
I went there for the Lambo and SLS AMG. Both were missing.

Anyways, here is small video we made at the event:

YouTube - ‪CannonBall Club Event‬‏

Many cars with temp registration.

This is the first time I'm seeing a Yellow BMW.
Is that stock color or factory provided custom option?

Going by this maybe I should ask my old aunt to put in her VW Beetle entry into the next "super car" event.....lol please:

Lots of Porsches around and the usual dash of yellow/blue/red is present but seriously speaking, a lot was expected from this event. The silver SLS AMG, the verde ithaca LP560-4, the supercharged M3, the black Godzilla and many others. I expected many supercars to come over from Delhi and other parts of Punjab/Haryana too. Also thought the Hoshiarpur F430 would be present.

Duh. The expectations were sky high and Chandigrah delivered literally NOTHING! Did the rain play spoil sport? Why do I miss smalhotra so much? :D